25 | the sleepover 1/2

"Chenle can you promise you and your friends won't destroy the house while me and your dad are gone?"

"Mom I promise." Chenle says, hugging his mother; his parents were going on a trip to visit family back in China, and were trusting him to be home alone.

"When we come home the house better be in one piece."

"Dad the house will be fine okay~" Chenle reassures.

"We're trusting you, we'll see you later."
Chenles parents finally leave the house as a big smile starts to spread on Chenles face.

----
6:48PM           62%▬

   <Message yangyang go to sleep Details

Chentai
You guys can start coming over :)

Jaeminame
Im already on my way

Yukiiii
OH YEAH

-----

Chenle is still staring at his phone when he feels arms wrap around him from the back, gasping in surprise but already knowing who it was he goes into a giggle fit.

"Jisung you scared the shit out of me, give me a warning next time you wanna break in" He says still laughing while Jisung spins him around so they are face to face.

"Im sorry, I just missed you so much." Jisung whines hugging Chenle once again

"That's gross, but me too"

"You ready to be bombarded by our friends tonight?"

"Honestly, i've never been more excited to be in a room with more than 20 people in my life" Chenle says with obvious excitment in his voice.

Soon, their attention is diverted by a set of familiar voices walking towards the door

"No, we can not have a threesome with Chanyeol"

"Says who?"

"The law"

"Its not illegal if nobody finds out"

"Haechan oh my god"

"Well hello to you two~" Chenle says, opening his arms signaling for a hug and Haechan comes forward.

"Whats good Lele, and Jisung, do i get a hug from you too?"

"No."

"Well fuck you then." Haechan says, making a face at Jisung while walking back to his boyfriends side.

"Where do we put our junk?"

"Put it in my room and come back, were chilling outside until everyone gets here."

"Ugh outside." Haechan rolls his eyes turning towards the stairs.

"Actually, you know what" Haechan says stopping his tracks and turning to Mark.

"You can take my shit up there for me"