Chapter 13

<<<<<<<Previous Chapter>>>>>>>
As I was getting inside our house I was greeted by my mother's figure with that teasing look...

Oh god ~ I need to explain

-_-_-_-Chapter 13-_-_-_-

Third person's POV

        Chaeyoung was embarrassed and nervous for she did not expect her mother to be up, especially with this teasing face of hers.

Chaeyoung then took a big gulp before she will explain.

I mean, Its her mother for freaks sake!?  Of course she'll get nervous.

'Might explain what happen chaeyoungie? ' Her mother asked with a hint of tease in her voice.

Chae then took a big gulp then answered.

'Look... Mom... Here's the thing... I fainted while im on my way home... That girl... Myoui Mina... Found me while strolling around the neighborhood.... ' Chae said giving herself a celebration in her mind for not stuttering.

'So Mina's the name... I see..
Do you like her? ' Her mom asked directly .

'Yes- I MEAN WHAT?!  No~ No way! ' Chae yelled realizing what she said.

Her mother was now smirking thinking of a way to tease her own daughter so she decided to dial her husband's number.

'Honey' - Mom

'Yes hon?'- Dad

'
Your daughter's inlove HAHAHA-'  Mom

YAH DAD DON'T BELIEVE HER! MOM'S LYING! - Chaeyoung

'Aigoo~ My baby's now grown up- Dad

HAHAHAHHA- Mom

YAH DAD!  I AM NOT! 
- chaeyoung

Aigoo~ Cub's mad honey-
Dad

I know right - Mom

IM OUTTA HERE!  - Chaeyoung

Chaeng immediately ran to her bedroom then slumped herself to her bed.

She then started to think, Does she like Mina? Why would she like her? I mean. She could get hurt if she does, knowing that the other girl does not feel the same way.

After thinking too much she drifted to sleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chaeng was rolling side to side.
Feeling the sun's ray on her face. She then groan and immediately sit up.

She checked her time.

/12:24 PM/

Her eyes immediately widens after she have read the time
She skipped the whole morning because she slept too much!

She then immediately went up and get her towel then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After she dressed formally.

She went downstairs and headed
To the kitchen to eat.

Then she immediately went to the refrigerator and saw a little note.

♥♥ Dear Chaeyoungie,
                 I will now leave and can't come back till 10 in the evening.... Your lunch is in the ref... Its your favorite...
Seeyah baby xoxo
                               Love,
                                    Mom~