Chapter 9

After the reunion they were catching up with everything.
"Soooo... Tobes, hoooowssss Darcyyyyyyy????" Jim asked slyly to annoy Toby.
"Oh she's okay! We're engaged and she's about 4 months pregnant!" Toby exclaimed excitedly.
"Ok that is not how I planned it to go" Jim muttered.
"Why? Were you trying to embarrass him?" Claire said as she nudged Jim's arm.
"Yup and it didn't go to plan!" Jim replies simply.
"Sooooo, Why does everyone keep whispering stuff to you, Claire? Are you guys hiding something?" Jim asked.
"Nope/Yup" was the answer.
"So what is it, Yup or Nope?" He asked again.
"Yup" was the reply from the both of them.
"And that would be?" Jim pushed.
"Don't do it TP or I'll send you to the Underworld!" Claire said sternly knowing that Toby would crack under the pressure.
"I've got to, and, because you called me that I will!" Toby replied. 
"DONT DO IT!" Claire boomed.
"I WILL!" Toby shouted. Then he took a deep breath.
"ClairewaspregnantwhenyouwentintotheDarklandsandgavebirthtotwinsagirlandaboycalledRainandArk!" Toby panted.
"TOBYYYYY!!" Claire boomed. Jim was frightened. And he's been to the Darklands! How can she go from sweet to psycho. I guess the song is true.
"Cc-could y-yyo-u rrr-repe-eat-t th-hat?" Jim replied frightened out of his skin.
Claire sighed, signalling for Toby to explain.
"Claire was pregnant when you went into the Darklands and gave birth to twins, a girl and a boy called Rain and Ark!" He repeated.
They say there and waited for a reaction from Jim but all he did was have a blank face for about 10 minutes. Then his expressions changed
"Www-w-wha-a-at-t??" Jim replied confused and angry out of his mind at the same time.

Hey guys! I may not be updating for awhile but I'll try because of school and I forget! Sorry!

~AwesomeRain123