Chapter 5

Kisa-san I love you.”

The words were simple yet they were Kisa’s whole world. Apart of him wondered if he had somehow fallen asleep and all of this was something of dream. Then he felt Yukina tighten his grip. “Kisa-san i’m so sorry.”

The words traveled thought Kisa like a hot knife through butter. It was if it was the first time Yukina said that. “Yukina…” His voiced cracked something that he was use to. He clumsily moved his hands to Yukina's back. He felt Yukina tighten his grip on him. “What has gotten into you?” Kisa asked.

He was met with Yukina’s lips again.

“I’m sorry for leaving, and not allowing you a chance to explain.”

“Umm Yukina…”

“Let me finish. I love you and i’ll help you though this one step at a time, I promise.”

Kisa leaned against him feeling the same feeling he got when Yukian first kissed him.

He felt Yukina wrap his arms around him, he almost didn’t want to tell him that it was just a mix up, but he knew that he had to.

“That was the doctor on the phone just now.”  He said in a week voice.

Yukina felt fear wash over him, as all the worst scenarios raced through his mind.

“There was a mix up on the office. Its just a UTI.” Kisa explained, yeah it was embarising but it was better than the alternative.

Yukina’s face light up with happness. He hugged Kisa close as he said “thank goodness.” he sighed as he let Kisa go. “You had me so worried,”

“I’m sorry, blaim the doctors not me.” Kisa said fisty.

Yukina smiled then lowered his face to Kisa.  the kiss wasn’t what Kisa would call a romantic one. It was slow and though out but there was no toung or maons. It was just a simple kiss, but Kisa could feel love wash over him.   

Yukina pulled back and smiled at Kisa.  “I promise i’ll never leave like that again.”  

“I know,” Kisa said in reply. His voice was still weak from the kiss.

Yukina smiled down at him and whispered. “Kisa-san, i love you.”

“I love you too.”