The Buildup

Normally I would feel some sort of guilt as I opened up the hidden browser on my computer and typed out the URL Code I had all but memorized into the search bar. But now as I laid back on my bed, my laptop sat beside my hip to hide that area from view of the door (though I know no one would walk in anyways), that usual itch of guilt had turned into full blow scratches across my body.

I had never done this before with someone else in the house, let alone the someone I was watching on screen, so I had gone the extra mile and thrown my good headphones on to hide the sounds from my laptop.

And muffle the ones from the other room.

I drummed my fingers against my thighs as I waited for the stream to start, the guilt leaking into my skin and infecting my stomach, making it feel more like a bowling ball than an organ. There were multiple times I moved the curser over the close tab, but everytime it would sit there for a second before I moved it again. I was just about to go through this again when a light on screen turned green and the words LIVE flashed for a few seconds.

Then Mark was on screen, the camera at the side of his bed while he laid across it, that amazing jock strap the only thing keeping him hidden from view.

He smiled. His dark eyes glistened in the light of his own computer screen. It was weird to see the familiar parts of the spare bedroom around him. Granted, there was absolutely nothing distinguishing about the surroundings. The bedroom looked like anything typical. Eggshell white walls and the simple crown moulding around the closed door and other framework. If I was just a regular viewer I wouldn't even really connect that Mark was in a new place. Then again considering what was about to happen, I doubt that I would even really care.

The usual texts scrolled up lazily on the side of the screen. Mostly people saying hello and how much they missed him. Every once in a while a flirty phrase or a dirty command.

"Hello everybody," Mark said. His tone as always relaxed and incredibly low pitched. "Missed you all so much."

His gazed glanced over to the right and he chuckled.

"Yeah, I did move. Can't get anything past you guys at all. Bigger place too."

He had must have read a comment.

"Just one roommate. He's nice."

Holy Christ. He's actually talking about me on his feed? How the hell should I feel about that?

Mark's eyes flickered over to the side again, more than likely reading the comments popping up every few seconds. He smirked a little at something he saw and turned back to the camera, messing with his hair while he quietly chuckled.

"Now now everyone, I haven't even been living with him a week." He shook his head a bit before pushing himself up into a sitting position, letting his thighs fall apart and show off everything between them. At that moment in time I couldn't decide where to put my attention, on the sizable bulge begging to be freed or on whatever question he could be answering about me.

"He's asleep right now, I believe he works in the morning. So, we.re gonna have to be a little quiet so we don't wake him." He grinned at the camera, the look sending a full body shiver through me, his eyes were gorgeous in the dim lights he had set up, and I almost couldn't believe they were more breathtaking in real life.

Suddenly he was leaning forward, his chest pressed close to the camera as his arms disappeared from view, reaching for something on the floor. When he came back up and showed off what he had grabbed I had to bite down on my lip to stifle my moan.

"He doesn't quite know what I do for work, and I want it to stay like that, at least for now." He whispered while he dangled the ball gag in front of him, the chat exploding with dirty messages.

Comments rushed in to answer him while all I could do was sigh in relief, Mark was looking through the suggestions and picking off a few of them, running his fingers through his ebony locks as he did so.

"Actually you guys, I'm in a bit of a . . . mood, at the moment." I sat up a little in my bed, making sure there was no creaking from the frame to alert him I was up. Every once in a while Mark would be in a bit of a mood during a stream, and it was normally from something happening recently.

One time he was agitated and aggressive because of some jerk at the gym, another time he was tired after getting back from a cross country drive to visit his family and all he wanted to do was lay back and let the viewers tell him what to do.

"Well, earlier this week me and a newer friend got a little heated, and ever since then I've kinda been in a possessive yet caring mood." For a second it almost felt like my heart had stopped, of course I was the only one watching that actually knew what had happened and who he was talking about.

Me! He's talking about me on his sex webcam!

He shuffled a bit, shifting his hips an inch or so off the bed before he rolled onto his stomach, arching his back and sticking out his bubble butt. That sweet butt cupped by his jock strap.

"Any suggestions on what I should do?"