The Bet

I couldn't even count the amount of times he had rendered me speechless  in the short amount of time he had been here, and as much as I loved that smirk on his face, I really wanted to wipe it clean.

I sent him my own smirk, watching the small flash of surprise appear on his face, though it was only there for a few seconds.

"You know, I'm not old enough to really understand the 70's mullet phase, but I really like the way my dad described it, it actually reminds me a lot of myself." I could see the frown pulling at his face, not understanding where I was going with this.

I looked over the table and picked up the cue, lining up a shot even though it wasn't my turn anymore.

"I know I told you what I did for work, and while I'm all dressed up for that during the day, I have my fair share of fun in the later hours. Business up front," I made my move and struck the ball, watching as it zoomed down the side and immediately fell into the hole, "party in the back."

I grinned, not looking long enough to really see anything other than shock on his face, as I was already lining up my shot with the 8 ball and winning.

"I win! Best two out of three?"

He only looked startled for a minute, and then the cute smirk was back. The way his eyes gave a mysterious twinkle was really getting to me.

"Actually," he said, his deep voice sounding even more amazing than ever. "Why don't we play another round, but this time let's make it more...interesting."

That got my attention.

"Interesting in what way?" I replied, trying and failing to sound casual. "I'm not really into gambling. Kind of comes from being in the financial field."

He laughed and I enjoyed every minute of it.

"No, no nothing like money. More like...actions."

I'm sure my confusion was audible.

"Actions?"

He nodded, and smiled.

"For every ball I sink, you take off a piece of clothing. For every ball you sink, I take off a piece. The person who loses has to take a naked selfie and send it to the other. What do you say?"

My heart was beating so fast by the time he finished I was sure he could hear it, the shock should have been clear on my face, and by the way his smirk grew, it was.

"Come on Sean, you're not afraid of losing, are you?" He held his hand out, waiting for me to officially shake while he smirked away at me, earning a glare.

I could have a pretty good shot at this. I wouldn't be able to walk away without a few less articles of clothing, but as long as I could keep him away from the easier shots, I had a chance at winning. Plus, if there was a shot I knew I couldn't make, I could always make it harder for him.

He held his hand out a little further, an expectant look on his gorgeous face.

"Lets see if you're really as confident as you look."

He raised a brow.

"Cause I want this same stupid smirk in the picture," I finished.

He eyes shone when I reached out and took his hand, shaking and thus agreeing to the bet. He pulled away and grabed his cue, picking up the block of chalk as well, chalking up his pole while I picked up my own and followed along with him. My heart still felt like it was going to burst, and I was somewhat afraid of passing out in the middle of all of this.

But as long as I could get him down to his underwear, see him in that little jock strap, than I'd be happy losing. He set up the balls for the opening shot, and I was already felt my palms start to sweat. I really wished that I was wearing more clothing. Even with my socks in play I had less than five shots before I was pretty much naked. Granted, he didn't fair much better. A dark blue shirt, jogging shorts and socks. Maybe he could argue his glasses were clothing, but for the most part we were fairly match clothing wise.

"You want to break," he asked, giving me a quick smile.

"No, I'll let the loser take the first hit," I chuckled back.

He paused for a second so he could look me up and down, it was quick but I still felt like his eyes were looking straight through me. It was like he didn't even need my clothes off to see me.

Though I technically didn't need him to strip to know what was under those tight fitting clothes.

As he moved around the table to set the rack down I let that sit in, he had no clue I had already seen every inch of him, every intimate place on his body I had seen multiple times before. And that realization made me feel dirty and wrong.

That wasn't fair to him.

He didn't let me dawn on it long though, as he struck the white ball and suddenly the loud smack of all the other balls colliding filled the room. He grinned as he stood up and turned to me, I didn't really get the look he was wearing until I noticed one of the balls had in fact fallen into the sheaths.

"Looks like I'm solids," he said cheerfully, "and I sank two in the side pockets. I'll be nice though. You only have to take off one piece of clothing."

I swallowed hard, and decided to start small and pulled off my left sock. My bare foot felt cold on the wood floor, but he chuckled at my awkwardness, then lined up for his next shot.

The next hit was a nice one, but the number nine ball didn't get to the side pocket and it was my turn. I could see his face looking slightly annoyed. His shot gave me a really easy hit.

Just as I thought I lined up and tapped my first shot into the side pocket, and he gave a small huff. I expected him to do the same with pulling off his sock but instead pulled off his shirt. If drooling was a crime, I would have gotten at least 15 years.