ARTHUR MORGAN HEADCON.

━ AFFECTION + PROTECTIVENESS.

・゚✧ Arthur doesn't get jealous t h a t quick, but when he does it's a w h o l e other story

・゚✧ He's a ❛ that's my girl and mine only. ❜ type of man.
・゚✧ Arthur is really, really protective.
・゚✧ Doesn't like you going out on many of the robberies.
・゚✧ He has so much care for his significant other.
・゚✧ When he's jealous, he gets really red on his cheeks.
・゚✧ Will get involved in any altercation if he sees you're being spoken to in a wrongful manner.
・゚✧ Likes knowing where you're going all the time.
・゚✧ Makes all sorts of threats to stranger men at the saloon who try anything with you.
・゚✧ Arthur always has a habit of placing a hand on the back of your neck and massaging the skin with his thumb in circles.
・゚✧ Gently pushes you behind himself and steps in front when a altercation happens.
・゚✧ If you've caused trouble, he'll take the blame the most of the time just to spare you the hassle.
・゚✧ Refuses to admit he's ever jealous.
・゚✧ "Ain't nothin' like that, darl."
・゚✧ Always reminds you he's there for you for whatever you need.
・゚✧ PROTECTIVE AS FUCK OKAY
・゚✧ Constantly reminds you he'd take a bullet for you any day.
・゚✧ Has a habit of reminding the gang members that if they've got an issue with you, that they speak to him first instead of starting drama.
・゚✧ Likes to give you a reassuring and comforting rub on the lower back.
・゚✧ If you're at the saloon with a few members and Arthur is there too, he'll glance over at you from the bar and send you a small wink.
・゚✧ Always lets you walk in front, opens doors for you and helps you on the horse.
・゚✧ Absolutely loves having a protective arm draped over your shoulders when you're sitting around the camp fire.
・゚✧ Reminds you wear a coat in colder temperatures.
・゚✧ HE WILL LEND YOU HIS TO KEEP YOU WARM AND HE'LL STAY COLD
・゚✧ "You know I always got you."

WAS THIS GOOD OR NAH IDK