Part 1

"No ''

''What !!! Have you gone mad madhu!!''

" I am not mad , you are rude"

"I am rude !!!! Tomorrow at this time we will be engaged and now you are saying you wouldn't get engaged to me"

" Its not like that Rk I just asking you to fulfill my wish or else... Rk its my wish, dont you care about my happiness. I thought you loved me"

" Since when did it become your wish"

"Yesterday"

"Atleast give me some days time and stop your emotional black mail"

"No until you dint fulfill my wish I wont get engaged to you"

" Madhu ,how can i arrange it in so less time"

"Its your problem. You only said that you will fulfill all my wishes now you are denying it ,I thought you loved me "

" Madhu stop saying that line , give me 2 to 3 days atleast. I am so busy with office work and the wedding preparations"

"No ,if you dont fulfill my wish i wont marry you. You keep doing preparations foe the wedding which is not going to happen"

" Madhu baby please stop getting angry , I need time I am very busy"

" Let it be Rk , all you have to do is order bittuji and he will do everything . I know who plans our dates"

"Bittuji is also busy"

" I dont want to know anything"

"okay madhu ,I will try"

" You have to. Now go fast I have to get my beauty sleep or else I wont look fresh tomorrow"

"okay you sleep but give me my good night kiss"

"No you wont get any kiss until you fulfill my wish"

"Madhu you are being mean. You know it is not easy for me to get out of my house and come here. Climbing the pipe and getting in through the window... you have no idea how tough it is"

" Rk dont tell me about it. I have done that so many times"

"Arrghhh... I dont know, I want my kiss" saying this rk pulled her closer and the next moment rk's lips were on madhus.

Madhu decided to be stubborn first then she slowly gave in and responded with equal passion.

"Thanks for the kiss madhu. Bye"

"Bye , love you rk" madhu replied. Rk went out through the window he had lot of things to do in very less time.

Rk reached his home and the first thing he did was call bittuji
"Hello bittuji" "hello chief important you called me so late"
"Yes bittuji your bhabhiji has got a new crazy wish and if I dont fulfil it she is saying she wont marry me" "Oh!! Thats bad"
"No bittuji it is bad for you as you have to do everything" "as expected" bittuji replied in a low voice "Did you say anything bittuji??" "No chief ,tell me how can I help you"
"Bittuji , I will message you the whole plan in few minutes. You can only save my marriage now"
"okay chief you message me everything" "but bittuji I want everything to be done atleast an hour before the engagement" "Okay" "Thanks bittuji you are a life saver.bye"
"bye". Rk felt relaxed after messaging bittuji all the details , madhu was surely going to turn him mad one day he thought. Rk and madhu were having a love marriage , they both worked in the same office and fell in love slowly. When Rk's parents were talking about his wedding he said them about madhu and his parents went to madhus house and all the other things happened they were getting engaged tomorrow and wedding was one week later but now everything is at stake as madhu's crazy mind has got a crazy wish.
Next morning rk got busy in the preparation and forgot about madhu's wish until bittuji reminded him that the thing madhu wished for would reach just half an hour before the engagement, so rk thought of a new plan.

Later he called madhu "Hi Rk"

"Hi Madhu. How are you??"

" I am good you tell me when will I get the thing i wished for"

"Madhu you will get it before the engagement ... keep patience and how could I deny something you wished for"

"Awww... I love you ,Rk you are the best!!!"

"Love you too madhu and thank you"

"Okay bye rk , I have so many things to do"

"Bye".

At night madhu's family reached the hotel where engagement was going to take place but madhu kept searching for rk as he was no where seen. Bittuji came to her and handed her a packet with a note "Bittuji what is this"

"Chief asked me to give you this" saying this bittuji went.

Madhu opened the note and started reading it " To my soon to be crazy fiance. Open the packet ,get ready and come to the terrace. I am waiting for you come soon" madhu smiled reading it but she was confused already but also asked her to get ready, She opened the the package it had beautiful black saree in it was the same she wanted to buy.

She got excited seeing it she immediately wanted to change but she had to explain her mother why she wanted to change. She went to her mom and said

"Mom there is a emergency!!!"

"What happened madhu"

"Mom my saree came in my heel and it tore"

"What!!! Is it visible.. what will we do now??"

"Mom I have brought one more saree with me. I will go and change"

"Okay madhu thats great be fast. We have a room go there and change, be fast"

"Okay mom" madhu replied and patted her back mentally by feeling proud of herself.

She ran to the room and changed into the black saree and went to the terrace ,she had never there. It was beautifully decorated with fairy lights and heart shaped balloons ,with grin in her face she started walking towards Rk who was standing with a smile on his face
"How am I looking ??? Isnt it beautiful... thank you so much !!!! You know I wanted to buy this but was not able to"

"I know madhu , I am glad you liked it. You look gorgeous in it"

"Rk ... did you get what I wanted .." "Yes madhu your wish ,my command" saying this Rk got on his knees and said "Black roses for the beautiful lady in black" madhu took the roses from rk and started shouting in excitement

"Rk you are the best !!! I cant believe you actually brought me black roses. I love you so much this are much more beautiful than what I saw in pictures. These look so pretty , how did you get them ???"

"Madhu you wished for them and I got them for you. Now no more questions ... Can we go down and get engaged now ??'

' "Yes lets go everyone must be waiting for us" saying this both of them went down.