Chapter 1 - The storm

The sun was shining bright but the ponies of ponyville know it wouldn't last as the Pegasi had a scheduled rain storm today. Everyone had already gotten the town ready alone with getting everything they needed for the storm, except one.   

Fluttershy walked over to her pet, Angel-Bunny, who was sitting at her table with a napkin tied around his neck and placed a carrot down on a plate. He looked at it and pushed it away. 

"Oh Angel please. I have to go and get some apples from Applejacks but i can;t leave until you eat. please have a bite." She said gently and pushed it closer to him. He shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest. 

"Just one bite?" She asked. Angel sighed, taking a bite and swallowed it. Fluttershy smiled. 

"Oh thank you Angel. If I run, i can still make it."She said, grabbing her bag and ran out the door. As she ran, she saw some Pegasi putting the last few clouds into place but she made it before the rain started to fall. 

"Fluttershy! by-golly you made it." Applejack said and gave her her apples. Fluttershy blushed. 

"Yes, well Angel didn't want to eat." She said and handed over the bits for them. Applejack looked up at the sky. 

"Hey sugar-cube, why don't you stay here till the rains let up. I heard from Rainbow that it's a pretty intense storm." Applejack said as rain drops started to fall. Fluttershy shook her head.

"Oh no I couldn't. Thank you but i will be OK if I run. bye now." Fluttershy said before she started to run home. 

"Be safe." Applejack yelled and walked in her house. 

As Fluttershy ran, the rain started to grew heaver until it started to down pour. 

"Oh, maybe I should have stayed." Fluttershy said as she became soaked from the rain. As she ran, she saw Twilight waving at her to come over. Fluttershy didn't waste a second as she ran over. Twilight closed the door as so as Fluttershy was inside.