Latum Alterum

Materials you will need:

1. Candles
2. Matches
3. A knife (This can consist of any type of knife ranging from a simple kitchen knife to a switchblade. No butter knifes obviously)
4. A piece of paper (Any type)
5. Mirror
6. And finally, a dark room to sit in.

First, bring all your materials (including yourself) into the dark room. Set the mirror on a wall and sit down.

Second, grab your paper and lay it in front of you. Grab your knife and make a small slit in your thumb, big enough to ooze out some blood by squeezing your thumb. Squeeze the blood out on to your paper.

Third, light a single match and light the candle. Lay the candle over your blood on the paper.

Fourth, chant three times.

"I wish to speak with the other side, you are allowed into my home, to my event."

Fifth, blow out the candle, and light another one. Close your eyes and say.

"Thanks for coming to the event, I hope we have a pleasant get together. Welcome."

Sixth, finally light the candle. If the match doesn't light or goes out more than three times I advise you run to the nearest light source and do not go back into that room until morning.

Now, if you completed all these steps right, you should begin to experience one out of three things happening.

If you hear whispering behind you, that means they have accepted to come into your house and they are talking to each other. You'll probably feel tingling on your back but do not worry, that's just them attempting to get your attention. YOU CAN NOT TURN AROUND WHEN THEY TOUCH YOU, DO NOT TURN AROUND.

Second, if you don't hear whispering but you hear taps and knocks around your house that means they still accepted the invite but they'd rather explore your house than talk to you and the other spirits.

Third, if none of the two happens and the candle goes out. Close your eyes and chant.

"The event is over, you shall all go home and never return."

Once done, leave the room and don't return until morning.

And that's basically it to the ritual. Just a little fun to have.

Oh, I forgot to mention you can use anything to make the little slit in your thumb. Goodbye, I hope you all have a spooky, wonderful night.