Protective ~ Alec x FemaleReader ~ Shadowhunters

This was requested by @Ilovehotfictionlboys. I hope that you like it!

Your POV:

I angrily push Alec away as I walk out of the Institut, ignoring him as he calls for me. He should have thought of that before going behind my back hunting demons with his Parabataï, sister and new girl.

Honestly, I wouldn't be that mad if it wasn't that he literally locked me up in our shared room so I would "be safe", as he later explained.

Well, I'm done. It has been going on since we've started dating, months ago. He was always very protective, but he has been getting really bad and I can't do this anymore, which is why I'm going to Magnus' house. As the great friend that he is, having known me since I was a kid, he does not hesitate to let me stay, which I am glad for.

I just hope that Alec will leave me be now that I'm " not in any danger". It's so stupid that he'd be over-protective like that! I'm as good of a shadowhunter as he is, maybe even better, so it makes no sense!

"I just want to talk to her." Wow, that was fast. "She really isn't in the mood, Alec, come back later, way later." I smile at Magnus' words. Yeah, listen to him or we're going to have a problem. I don't hear the rest but soon hear a portal being opened and closed. Guessing that Alec is gone, I sigh in relief and walk back into the living room, shocked to see the shadowhunter that I was trying not to see.

"(Y/N)-" I scoff and turn the other way, quickly walking to my room as he follows me. I go to slam the door in his face but he grabs my arm, getting into the room and closing the door behind him. "Alec, let me go! I'm done with you being over-protective and acting like I'm a child when I am as strong as you!"

My rant gets cut off as he presses his lips to mine. Instincts take over as I kiss back, my arms wrapping around his neck and my legs wrapping around his waist as he turns around and holds me against the door. The kiss gets more heated but we soon pull away, panting for air.

When our eyes connect, I half want to slap him and half want to fuck him. "I know, (Y/N), and I realized how stupid I was being when you left. I'm not used to begging... But please come back. I swear I won't do anything like that ever again." I look down, thinking over his words, before sighing and looking back up at him, my legs still around his waist.

"Alright, but I need a gift for enduring your annoying ass for so long." I smirk at him as he raises an eyebrow, immediately knowing what kind of gift I want. He kisses me again and I let him slip his tongue into my mouth, moaning quietly as he presses me harder against the door, making him win the battle that our tongues were fighting.

I soon feel myself getting carried to my bed as we separate for air. He carefully lies me on the bed and gets on top of me, kissing me passionately as he slowly gets rid of my clothes. I pull away from the kiss with a whine. "Stop doing it so slowly, you teasing asshole."

This elicits a smug smirk from him before he takes off his clothes, both of us completely naked now. We haven't had sex that much, both of us having duties as shadowhunters, so it surprises me when he starts kissing my neck and shoulders, before going to my breasts, playing with them as he goes lower and lower.

A small gasp escapes my mouth as he gives my clit a long, slow lick. My eyes close and my hands instinctively go to his soft black hair as he continues teasing me, moans and curses leaving my mouth without me realizing.

Then, I feel his tongue enter me and start moving in and out, my moans becoming louder. "Alec~... nng~" He chuckles, making small vibrations on my clit which only turns me on more somehow. He slowly enters a finger into me, moving it in and out at the same pace as his tongue, soon adding another one. At this point, I'm almost screaming in pleasure, loving the sweet torture.

I feel myself getting close to the edge and grips tighter on his hair but he pulls away, making me whine loudly and glare at him slightly. He licks his lips, my glare faltering, and puts a condom on before slowly entering me, making me moan.

He soon starts moving in and out at a fast pace and I bring his face closer, giving hima kiss full of lust and love. We pull away, smiling at each other slightly as we pant and moan. I feel myself getting close again, my eyes closing on their own. "I'm close~" I moan out. "Me too~"

After a bit, I moan louder than the other times, almost screaming as I climax, him soon following. We pant loudly as we catch our breath, him then lying next to me and covering us. "That was amasing," I say, a small blush covering both of our faces. "It was. I'm so glad you're still mine," He mumbles before kissing me softly, me kissing back.

We grin at each other before snuggling closer, our breaths mixing as we fall asleep to the other's heartbeat.