Moonrise

Sadie's POV

The sun was getting lower and lower, stars were starting to show off on the indigo sky. Finn and I started to walk to the beach house to warm up a little. I started thinking of what happened earlier. Finn is so cute, but is it going to stay that long? This happened so fast, how could he had changed from hating me to...loving me? Is it really love? Isn't that just hormonal teenagers craving for touch? I have to stop questioning myself so much, Finn and I had a great time, it was perfect. I could still feel the feeling of his lips on mine... or is it just me being fucking cold. Guess it's just the cold. Arriving at the house Finn looked up for a blanket.

"Go change in some comfy clothes Sadie." He said to me.

I nodded and did what he asked me. When I came downstairs Finn had arranged everything. Blankets were laying on the couch and I could see the famous Netflix logo on the tv.

"So, what do you want to watch?" He asked me, curls still wet from the beach.

I came beside him

"I don't know, maybe Brooklyn nine-nine?"

"Oh yes, agreed. I love that show sades"

"Sades?" I asked him with a questioning look

"Yeah, your new nickname?"

I laughed gently

"Yeah, yeah if you want"

"Okay now let's get this started!"

We watched the show and laughed, I was cuddling Finn under the blankets, he was touching my thigh. I felt electric shots all over my body. He started going further and further. He was on my hips, caressing them gently with his thumb. What a great feeling. He then got a little bit under my shirt. I gasped.

"I-I'm sorry i-"he said panicking and stuttering

"No it's okay, it's okay" I responded tapping his shoulder.

His cheeks were red.

He then put his hand in it's original state.

That's not really what I wanted but, I think it's better this way, ain't it?

We heard knocks on the door. Finn and I looked at each other in confusion and then heard other knocks

"IT'S US!" A familiar female voice said

Emma

I got up and opened the door. Emma, Lucas, Josh, Drew and Enya smiled at me and I smiled back at them

"Where have you guys been? I asked them."

Finn came up to me.

"Yeah, where have you been?" He said, coming from behind my body.

They didn't say anything but had a playful look on their faces. This was suspicious but I didn't had the need to ask them what the fuck they were up to, well not now.

"Anyways, I said, come in."

Josh was looking at the tv weirdly.

"Ew, Brooklyn nine-nine." He said in a judgemental face.

We all looked at him.