A weird night

Finn's pov
"WHY ARE YOU NAKED" I screamed

"I DON'T KNOW FINN, WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE?!"

She was breast naked. Not that it was the first time a saw a pair of boobs, no it really wasn't, but that was SADIE'S boobs.

Sadie's pov
I rolled down the bed and put the goddamn shirt on. Why did god had to do me like that.

"I-I'm sorry"

"No it's okay, I believe it's not the first time you saw a pair of boobs huh?"

"Yeah you're right" he said with a smirk.

We laid down on the bed. It was kind of awkward.

"What a weird day" Finn said laughing a little, I laughed softly too.

That was the first time we were nice to each other since... Filming Stranger Things 2. Finn touched my leg a little, it sent me an electric shot, a weird feeling. What is going on? But I was too sleepy to keep thinking so I brushed it off. Just a little caress am I right?

-The next morning-

Finn's pov
I woke up to me and Sadie tangled up in the bed. It was so warm and comforting I didn't even wanted to move. I looked at Sadie. She's kind of cute when she's sleeping.

 She's kind of cute when she's sleeping

Last night was weird as fuck tho. I heard the people waking up in the back. But I still didn't wanted to move.

Sadie's pov
I woke up in Finn's warm arms. I looked up at him asleep. I admit he was kind of a soft boy.

...

"WAKE UP LOVERS" Screamed Emma in our ears.

"Shut the fuck up Emma" Finn said in his raspy morning voice.

I looked up and all the van crew was looking at us... Still cuddling

"It's not what it seems I swear" I said while getting up.

"Of fucking course it isn't." Said Lucas in a sarcastic tone.

"Stop! It was a little cold you know so we warmed ourselves naturally" I defended myself.

"Yeah, yeah now get up and go eat your breakfast fuckers" Said Josh.

Yikes