Eventually we were both dressed and fed. God Evan is a good cook. Blueberry pancakes with orange juice was the best thing going right now, and of course Evan swaying his hips to a Spanish song that was on the radio playing softly in the background.

“alright” Evan clapped his hands together, exactly like he did when I first came into this room.

“We’ve got a simple mission, it's only a two man job but Mini I'll need you on police control and Nogla I need to get me some C4” Evan ordered.

“got it boss” Nogla said running off, while Mini just nodded.

“so who’s going?” Wildcat questioned.

“Delirious and me will go” Vanoss replied back giving me a smirk. I grinned back, but it slowly faded as Wildcat erupted with a fit of complaints.

“Wildcat, Delirious is part of our gang. People need to know that we are working together, not only will it show we're growing but also that we now have a very skilled man on our side” Evan explained sending a grin my way.

“fine” Wildcat huffed understanding. I almost felt bad for him, from what I've seen I'm assuming that Wildcat used to be Evan’s go to guy, sucks to be replaced.

“what's the plan here?” I questioned as Evan came to a stop in front of the rival dealership. We both got out working quick, Evan handing me the bag of C4.

“place a C4 on every car” Evan said as he took one from the bag and placed in on a red porch.

“I got that much, but what about when the cops show up?”

“we drive, Mini will direct away from cops” Vanoss said I placed a C4 on a grey sedan. Nice to see this dealership has a variety of cars for both the rich and price conscious consumers.

After we had placed C4’s on all of the cars we got back into Evan’s car. The cameras had already picked us up and the police sirens rang in the distance.

“alright vanoss, their coming from all angles” Mini called out over the earpiece.

“Roger that, I'm going to head south” Evan replied back.

“good idea, I'll alert you if there are any roadblocks ahead”

“blow it” Evan ordered. I hit the detonate button and looked back watching the spits of flames fly high into the air. Smoke already clouded the dealership and the cars burned brightly.

“success” I said turning back into my seat.

“major success” Evan chuckled.

“roadblock ahead, take the next right”

Evan swiftly changed his direction and started heading west. Eventually we were brought down to the riverbank.

“keep driving and go down the tunnel, helicopters will lose” Mini advised.

Evan brought us down to the underground tunnels that were connected to the subway tracks. He drove slowly, going up and down ramps and across the tracks. As we reached the intersection for the exit and railway tracks Evan started laughing.

“what's so funny?” I questioned watching the road ahead of me.

“I can already hear the news stories, Evan and Delirious a new duo in town? Is anyone safe!?” Evan said mocking a news presenter voice. I chuckled along as we approached the tracks. I looked left and right, Evan still chuckling at his little joke.

“Evan fucking go!” I suddenly yelled out as the train was coming.

“oh god!” Evan froze. I grabbed his knee pressing it down making the car go forward.

“you dumbass” I laughed loudly as the train rushed behind us.

“man I just froze” Evan laughed lightly. I shook my head smiling at him.

“trying to get us killed are you!?” I accused jokingly.

“nah man, just wasn't paying attention” Evan admitted.

“also fuck you, you've technically saved me twice now, let me do some saving bitch” Evan smiled nudging my arm. As he drove up t, he ramps heading out onto the highway.

“you'll get your time”

Evan quickly darted across 6 lines making cars beep and swerve around him. I looked back seeing the commotion he caused.

“I'm never getting in a car with you again” I chuckled as we finally arrived home.

“hey i'm not usually that bad, you distracted me” he argued back, poking at my chest.

“yeah sure” I replied sarcastically as we pushed each other playfully. We entered the elevator and Evan pushed the button.

I hate to admit it but I'm getting attached to this man, his smile makes life that much bearable, and who knew brown eyes held so much emotion.