Chapter 2

Vanoss' POV

"Alright Craig what do you have for us" I questioned. Everyone had gathered in the heist room the next day. I needed results and I needed them fast.

"His time line starts in St Mary's mental hospital. He was treated for
Delirium..."

"What the fuck is Delirium?" Wildcat interrupted which earned a glare from Mini.

"Well it states here that Delirium is an abrupt change in the brain that causes mental confusion and emotional disruption. It makes it difficult to think, remember, sleep, pay attention" Mini frowned watching our reactions.

"continue" I said, I was getting more and more worried. I'm the leader I shouldn't be leading my gang into dangerous situations, I've learned from the past.

"continuing on, He was called John Doe and later given the name Delirious in the Hospital. He is a male in his 30's with short black hair and blue eyes. His around 6"1 and has a broad build, that's pretty much all I have on background and personal information" Craig concluded.

"not much to work with, it also crosses off the option of finding his hideout and killing him in his sleep" Wildcat huffed.

"Anything on his work?" I questioned, I needed something anything.

"So when he broke out, he had his killing sprees but then it came up couple months later saying he was working for..." Mini paused.

"well come on spit it out" Nogla demanded.

"He was working for him..." Mini huffed out.

"was he?" Lui questioned, you could see his blood boil beneath his skin.

"no he was long gone when that happened" Mini concluded.

"there's nothing about how he no longer works for them, but I found out that Delirious has a seriously high bounty on his head place by that asshole" Mini said looking up at me.

"so his running from them?" I questioned.

"I think so" Moo huffed standing up.

"So the odds stay the same, in our favour, let's try track him down" I said and nodded at Mini to get cracking.

The rest of the gang shuffled off to get their gear on and guns loaded. Yes this was dangerous but at the end of the day I was confident that we would be able to kill him.

Delirious' POV

I'm always on the godamn news. I'm trying to keep a low profile, although I've come to the conclusion that I'm pretty bad at it. I mean come on, that guy was running on the street and I was going 140 km/h. Am I gonna stomp on the breaks and possibly choke myself with the seatbelt? Hell no, I'm going to run this dude over.

They said I'm now ranked above Vanoss, which is a shock, I've heard all about vanoss through my years at the crackhouse. He was always on the news with a new robbery or a new murder.

Him and his gang are the king pings of that city. I'm assuming they're pissed at me, I know they take value in their reputation, as do most gangs.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had a sniper on me right now, I mean I'm just chilling on this roof top minding my own damn business.

All I'm saying is, if they want to try and kill me, let them try but they better know I'm hard to fry, causes my rhythms are dope and I'm full of hope.

I really need to stop...

I pushed myself closer to the edge. I could see the traffic on the highway, it was rush hour so the occasional horn could be heard. I could heard a car below me, it sounded loud and expensive. I pulled myself back and peaked over the wall. It was a black and yellow Lamborgini.

Now I've seen that car before and I can confirm my theory of the BBS crew hunting me down.

So they want to play a game with me, well they're going to regret it, because just like monopoly, I destroy friendships and I have no problem hunting that gang down one by one.