Eight - Who said soulmates were only lovers?

Start from the beginning

"Uh, I can deal with it." The boy laughed.

"I hate you." Millie laughed, rolling her eyes.

"No, you don't." He said, sure of it.

He knew that girl too well. Nine years weren't nine weeks, days or minutes.
They grew up together.
Best friends. Someone to count on.
And oh, while being a teenager that was something hard to find, but still something everyone needed. They were the perfect match,
who said soulmates were only lovers.

"You know me too well, it doesn't count." She bursted in laugh, throwing her things on the couch and then throwing herself on it.

"Noah!" Finn entered the room by the door, before hugging the boy he hadn't seen in a while.

"I haven't seen you since that day in Pitchoun, like three weeks ago." He replied, watching the other one remove his scarf.

"Wait, have you been to LA?" Millie bursted into the conversation.

"Yeah, how do you think all my clothes and stuff appeared here?" The curly headed boy took a sip of the hot chocolate in his hand.

"Oh, I'm such a dumbass." She laughed, "Wait... So you got to see my best friend more than me?" She asked, pretending to be offended.

"Indeed." Finn laughed, before opening the door to leave.

"Finn!" Noah exclaimed, making the other boy turn around.

"Yeah?"

"We should go out next Saturday, go to a bar or something. Caleb and Sadie will be back from San Francisco and I guess they could take a break from the wedding stuff to have a little time with their friends." He paused, "About Gaten, I'd have to call him. He's staring at this super big broadway play."

"We could go someday see him, Schnipper." Millie suggested.

"Yes." He replied. "But what do you guys think about Saturday night?"

"I'm in!" Millie raised her arm.

"Same!" Finn said right before heading out of the place.

"Great!"

——

"Millie, come on!" Noah pulled her by her wrist, begging her.

"Noah, I'm not going to a stupid bar with you." She protested.

"Please!" He begged. "I wanna party tonight!"

"I'm already going out with the party next week." She paused, "I'm not a party girl and you know that."

"Yeah." He replied.

"Wait," The girl remembered something. "You cannot even drink." She laughed.

"You either, besides there are some things we don't need to tell." Schnapp winked playfully. "But okay. You won." He admitted.

"Yay!" She jumped, clapping happily like a little ten year old.

"But only if I get to choose the movie for our sleepover and it will have to be in your place because mine's still a mess." The boy explained.