Chapter 5

"I don't want to talk about it" Peter said through gritted teeth, trying to hold back the tears, he just needed to stop them, at least until they arrived and he wasn't stared at by heroes.

    They went silent, and couldn't avoid looking the teen that was hiding behind a mask, he was young, that is what they all knew, younger than all of them, even the princess of Wakanda noticed that he was younger that her. Luckily for Peter they arrived as quickly as the quinjet could take them and he was going to leave like a flash if it wasn't for Tony helping him up thanks to his legs that didn't want to cooperate with him.

     To say that Tony was a bit annoyed and sad by the reaction Peter had was an understatement, he felt like a bad mentor, his protegee went through a lot of things and he did know his age, he knew that Peter was too young for putting his life in risk like this. Tony made a promise to himself, the calls and reports weren't enough, he had to be there for the kid. This amazing kid had powers, he didn't use them to take advantage of others, neither for commiting crimes or receiving benefits, he had to protect this kid, his kid; he was going to be a better mentor at all costs.

     Steve was rather impressed with the spider themed superhero, he gathered enough courage to refuse and talk, in front of a bunch of heroes, he wasn't going to lie he would have been kind of scared.

    "Well guys we have arrived" Tony announced and then the door opened "Welcome to your home"

    The reaction of those words was hilarous for the ones that understood because they were living there the last month and Stark has decided all of them lived there, he only needed to talk with the kid's aunt. Yes, he was scared and didn't feel like having that talk today.

    "What do you mean?" Wanda asked, she was sure that she knew what he was referring too but her brain still needed help to process it.

    "Well, I have made some changes about the accords and maybe I threatened Ross about snapping for just him to dissapear if didn't agree... But the point is that you can live here if you want, each room has been personalized for each of you" Tony explained then he turned directly to Wanda and smirked "By the way, yours is next to Vision's, it has been updated and has a door only to from yours to his and vice-versa ". Wanda was red as a tomato and some couldnt hold a laugh.

    "Even us?" Mantis questioned, not sure about it and looking to the guardians expressions you could tell, they weren't sure enough about that.

    "Yes, even you... You know this is a big place, right? It is big enough that I got lost once" Tonu said.

    "Just once? I thought it was at least 5 times" Pepper said smiling smugly.

    "Hey! In my defence I was sleep deprived all those times" Tony huffed. And Rhodey couldn't stop the snort and laugh that left his mouth.

    "Sure Tones" Rhodey said "But talking seriously, can't you made yourself a GPS or something, you arrive late to too many meetings for that"

     "Maybe I just don't want to be part of them" Tony said receiving a smack in the head courtesy of Pepper, that made Tony almost push Peter in the process. "You could have made me drop the spiderkid, Pepper".

    "Spiderman" Peter said, making a kind of pout behind the mask.

    "I don't know why I feel like he is pouting behind the mask, somebody is feeling the same?" Clint asked rubbing his chin.

    Peter inmediately stopped pouting "I wasn't pouting" He said, more like whined. The heroes were too happy to avoid laughing at the amusing situation.