My Ears Are Bleeding!!!i! Part 2: April Fools Edition

APRIL FOOLS!

Before you leave, keep reading.

Sorry that My Ears Are Bleeding!!!i! Part 2 isn't out yet. I have been working hard on it.

Throughout March

*I was drawing*

*I was also watching YouTube*

*I also visited my Grandparents every Sunday*

*I was also playing Tekken 7 that I just got a week ago*

*I was catching up on college*

*I got my phone cracked while playing Mario Kart Arcade GP DX*

*And last but not least, I was updating a lot on Fantendo*

Back to Today

Okay, I wasn't working on crap. Wattpad has been kind of low for me lately, but I'm getting back in the mood and probably ready to work again.

And to help me out, I'm gonna watch Glitter Force again. Yo-Kai Watch, I'm good. 👍

Now updates for the Return of the Random Wheel Spin Challenge.

You: This again! Stop begging the hell out of me about that!

No!

*I kick you in the balls/tunnel*

You: Oww! F...

Sorry, that may not be you.

There will be most likely 1 more chapter after My Ears Are Bleeding!!!i! but before Return of the Random Wheel Spin Challenge! Maybe 2.

Now for challenges. I only got two challenges, both are from MarioFan67. I could use more please. I need 30.

You Guys don't have to reach that limit, but I want to know what you have in mind. Make it embarrassing, gross, or something around that.

If you need help with challenges, watch this video. This was my inspiration of making this. If you want to watch for fun, you can do that two. Also, there's cursing and SMOSH Season Games spoilers in this. You've been warned.

Next up is players. I got all the Yo-Kai Watch characters decided. I just need some suggestions on the Glitter Force side.

I'm gonna go on a limb and say you know who the Yo-Kai Watch characters are, but you could be wrong.

Return of the Random Wheel Spin Challenge will be written around the summer. Knowing my lazy ass, it may get delayed.

Before I go, I think I should let some old and new friends of mine that this book exists or is not dead. Specifically those that are ether fans of Glitter Force, Yo-Kai Watch, or both.

MarioFan67

Damcclub

BananaFlourSplits

reginaheartford

FlutterDashFan18

SamuelBempong

Packid12 - Don't know if you and SamuelBempong are the same person or not.

artismusic

yuuki2795

Cutiedonutyay

SpaceBunnyDani

gamergirl201517

kwhel22

bluedogs5 - Don't know if you're still here or not.

AnimeMusicLover19

See hopefully you all in My Ears are Bleeding!!!i! Part 2 nya.

Also, sorry if it's rushed. I only had 2 days to write this including today. Also, I was writing this on my phone.