My Introduction & Rules

Before we start, I do NOT own Yo-Kai Watch or Glitter Force. I only own this story. Glitter Force belongs to Toei Animation and Yo-Kai Watch belongs to Level 5 and I think Nintendo. Now you can read.

                     *  *  *  *  *

???: Hello everyone. You don't know me yet. I am Angel, and in case anyone is wondering, I'm a boy.

Angel: I was bored so I decided to invite some people to my place. You may know them as the Glitter Force. Oh yeah, and some Yo-Kai Watch characters are joining us too.

So, this may be a stupid idea, but damage is done and they are on their way.

Now, you can ask them any truth or any dare, with certain concerns. Here are the rules.

1. All kinds of ships are allowed. Straight, Yuri, and Yaoi.
2. Cursing isn't allowed in the story, but if you want to curse in the comments, be my guest. Maybe 💲 will appear, especially at a certain point.
3. You can bring other people into the mix, but only ask the people that are playing.
4. Don't ask ME any truths or dares. I won't get involved in any truth OR dare.

Now for a fact, everyone is getting at least 1 Truth and 1 Dare.

How long this will last... No idea!

So they should be here by the next chapter and I have to charge my phone so, see ya.

I'll let you know who's playing this game in the next chapter. Now see ya.