Little Update

So if you are a past reader and you've looked back at the chapters, you may have noticed that Inaho has been renamed.

The reason why is because, well...

HER OFFICIAL ENGLISH NAME HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!

That's right, her English name is... Drum Roll Please.

*Insert Drum Roll Here*

Hailey Anne Thomas!

Some Random Fan: Oh that's not true, her dubbed name is Gracie.

Back to Me: No it's Not!

She was named after Halley's Comet, except the first 'l' is replaced with an 'i'.

I think it fits her well. How about you guys?

Also, USApyon's English has been conformed two, a while ago.

His English name is... Drum Roll Please.

*Insert Same Drum Roll Here*

Still USApyon, except the 'S' and 'A' have been lowercase, so it's spelled Usapyon.

One more thing, you may have noticed that the style is a bit different in this page. That's because from this point onward, I will be writing stories on my computer. I am done writing stories on my phone only to find lots of auto corrects.

I'll still read stories on my phone, but not update any of my stories on it, except if I can't find a picture or a You-Tube video.

Well, that's pretty much it. Tune in next time for Truths and Dares. Those Yo-Kai Watch and Glitter Force characters are super freaking screwed.

See ya in the nyext part, nya.

Watch Up!