My 1st Day and Meeting "Again"

Start from the beginning

"I-it's nothing. I will leave now."

"Wait!" The orange hair girl stopped me again.

"What again?"

"What is your name?"

"Ryouta. Kurokami Ryouta."

"Oh. My name is Takami Chika! And this is my friend Watanabe You."

"YOSORO!" Shout her with a salute.

"Do you want to join school idol club? I'm sure it will be fun!" She asked me to join her club.

"I'ts impossible. I'm a boy." Then she saw a cute red hair girl with twintails and her brown haired girl.

Is that...

"She's gorgeous" said You. Chika suddenly approach them.

"Do you want to become a School Idol?!"

"Zura-"

"Zura?"

"N-no. I mean M-Maru is not..." the girl behind that zura girl is seeing that flyer very seriously.

"Are you interested?"

"Have you done a Live?"

"No. It newly started. So we need a cute girl like you." Chika touch her shoulder and she began to shout.

"PIGYAAA!!!!"

"O-oi Ruby calm down" when she heard me she stop and shocked see me in front of her.

"R-ryouta-nii? Is that you?"

"Long time no see. Ruby" i smiled and she run toward me and hugged me.

"Oi oi haha." I break the hug.

"Ruby is a very shy person."

"W-why are you here Ryouta-nii?"

"I'm studying here."

"Eh?! But how it can be?!"

"Well...haha"

"You two know each other?" Said the brown hair.

"This is Ruby's cousin. Kurokami Ryouta. Ryouta-nii this is my friend Hanamaru-chan."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kunikida Hanamaru."

"Umu! Nice to meet you."

"So you two are a cousin? I thought you are a couple." *cough* We blushed by that.

Then,a girl fall from a tree. *brakk* she fell by her feet touch the ground first.

"A-are you okay?" Chika touch her feet.

"I-is this what they call Earth?"

What the hell is that?

"I-it seems not good. Is it hurt?" Chika asked her.

"Of course not! This body is just a vessel for the Fallen Angel Yohane. Oops, i accidentally spoke my name Fallen Angel Yoha-" Hanamaru cut her words.

"Yoshiko-chan?" She stunned when that name spoken by Hanamaru.

"It's true Yoshiko-chan! It's me Hanamaru! We at the same class in Kindergarten!"

"Ha- Na- Ma- Ru?! Hu-human like you how dare you misspel my name."

"Jan~ Ken~ Po!" Hanamaru do RPS with that fallen angel girl. But i a bit shocked when saw her hand doing Scissor. It's weird.

"That scissor! You're really Yoshiko-chan!"

"Listen! My name is Yohane! Yohane!" She began to run leaving all of us. Then Hanamaru chase her.

"L-let's talk another time Ryouta-nii. Hanamaru-chan! Wait for me!" She ran following Hanamaru.

"O-ok.."

*giggle* "I'll scout her later!"

"So you'll not give up huh?"

"You too! I'll scout you!" She pointed at me. And You is giggling. Then we heard someone behind us.

"Are you the people who distributed these flyer?"

T-this voice...could it be...

We turned back where the voice come.

"Are you also 1st years?"

Uwaa! How dare you?

"Chika-chan she is not a 1st years! She is 3rd years and also *whisper* "

"W-what?!"

"Student council president?!" She shocked and Dia-nee is giggling.

"Dia-nee?" She shocked by me.

"W-who are you?! How you can know my name?!"

"It's me Ryouta."

"You must be lying! *ahem* f-first you follow me to the student council room specially you two!" She pointed me and Chika.

Eh? Did i do something wrong? Why i must dragged to this on my first day!! Where is my f*cking peace?!

"B-but i don't-" She gave me a death glare. I'm give up and follow her.

We follow Dia-nee to the Student Council room. Hope there's nothing bad will happen.

That's all for now!

Sorry to make you waiting~

Uwaaa! It's really challenging! But fun at one time ^_^

Like usual! Any advice is helpful! And if you spot any miss or something. Feel free to comment ^_^ hope you enjoy the story!

If you like the story, please add to your library for another notice! And if you share this i'll appreciate it!

Mikan da yo!