How They Are Around Kids

Luther:Luther is usually fine with kids, he makes sure they don't get in trouble and likes to sit and play with them

Luther:
Luther is usually fine with kids, he makes sure they don't get in trouble and likes to sit and play with them. They'd often climb on his arms and call him "Monkey man", which makes him a little upset, but you calm him down.

Diego:
Diego says he hates kids, but he changes entirely when he's around one. Especially babies. He likes playing little games with them, like peekaboo or tickle fights. It's adorable seeing him get so soft around kids, and once they leave, his statement stays the same, "I hate kids."

Allison:
Allison loves how kids talk, she thinks it's the cutest thing when they try to act like an adult. They get a little hard to control once in a while and she'd try to use her power on them when you're not looking. However, you always kept a close watch, and she's never used her power on them.

Klaus:
Klaus absolutely adores kids, although some don't adore him. Some of them thinks he's creepy because of his facial hair and black makeup. He plays with them anyways, and both end up having fun. He likes asking kids certain questions like "Do you wanna burn a house down together?" and see what they would answer with. You tell him the questions aren't good for them, but he asks them anyways.

Five:
Five hates kids with a passion. He thinks they're very messy and loud and hard to take care of, especially teens. You're pretty sure this all started with him being a kid again, but you know his opinion will change in the future since he's getting a little closer and closer to kids. One day, you saw him give a quarter to a little girl that wanted a gimbal from the machine, and it warmed your heart. He told you to forget about it, and that obviously didn't happen.

Ben:
Ben thinks kids are adorable, and loves listening to them tell stories like grown ups. He'll sit there and talk to kids all day long. He also sometimes picks them up and carries them around like theyr're an airplane, and the kids love it. It's adorable seeing him playing with kids, and it makes you fall more in love with him.

Vanya:
Vanya loves having little jam sessions with the kids. She likes playing the violin to them and teaching them how she did that, which she always wanted someone to teach her as a kid. She likes playing dolls with the little girl, since she didn't have that as a kid either and loved watching the kids get excited about it.

A/N: idfk what to put here so here's an avocado 🥑