Their Powers

To clarify, this is why they'd use their power for you.

Luther:Luther was proud of his powers before his dad gave him the monkey body, but before all that, he'd show off his muscles and mainly play sports with you that involve him throwing something (such as football, hammer throw, etc

Luther:
Luther was proud of his powers before his dad gave him the monkey body, but before all that, he'd show off his muscles and mainly play sports with you that involve him throwing something (such as football, hammer throw, etc.)

Diego:
Diego would use his ability when playing sports with you s a way to chest, but you always knew when he was using them. He also used them mainly to kill any assholes who were trying to assassinate him and tried to kill you to get you out of their way. Being with Diego was a bit dangerous, but the thrill was something fresh.

Allison:
Allison's powers are a little devious, so she never used them on you, or anyone in that matter.

Klaus:
Klaus uses his powers to talk to anyone dead that you've known and lived in the past. He has a conversation with them, and they always say he's a fine young gentleman. He tells you what they never got to say before they died. He also talks to Ben and tells you what Ben says so you can have a conversation with him too.

Five:
Five usually just plays around and teleports behind you and infront of you to mess with you. But he also uses it to get something you forgot or needed.

Ben:
Dude I'm sorry but idfk how this'll work I mean unless you're into tentacle porn I can't help you my friend

Vanya:
Vanya doesn't really have powers but her favorite hobby is the violin, so we'll use that. Vanya plays the violin for you when you're sick and when she's taking care of you. She also likes showing you the new songs she learned to play, and you love hearing her play and watching her get into the music.

A/N: I literally don't know what to put right here so here's an emoji of a dancing squid 🦑