Chapter 4

Reader POV
I covered my ears of how loud it was. He said that the expelling thing was a lie.

I was shocked.

"Wait? Did he dismisses us?" I Said. "I not sure" Said Ashido. We all went home. We get on Lion. "Lion time to go" I Said

He got up and started to run. Me and Connie went to go find a job. We found a job. Cafe worker. We started to went in.

{Later}

We got hired. We started to work. BTW this cafe give the workers a lot of money because it the most popular and don't wanna to have all the money so they just give it away.

{hours later}

"Quitting time!" Said our boss. "See you tomorrow" she said to us. She is really nice to everyone. She sometimes get mad.

We changed back and went to our apartment. I open the door and went inside. We started to unpack everything.

{later}

I looked around our apartment.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I started to went to my room. I went to sleep.

{morning}

I wake up. I started to wake up Connie. "Connie time to get up" I Said. I started to get dressed. "Okay, Let's Go." She Said.

We get on Lion. He started to move.

{Later}

I started to went to school. He started to sit down and went to sleep. We get up and went to class.

{Later}

When I open the door people started to crowd around me. They all started to talked to me about that I have a pet pink Lion.

"Where did you find the Lion" Said Asui. "I found it in the desert" I Said. "How can a lion be in the Desert?" Said Kirishima.

"You know. That what lion do!" I Said nervously. "Everyone please sit down, your making (Y/n) nervous" Said Mr Aizawa.

Everyone went to their seats. "Thank you" I said and went to my seat with Connie.

{Timeskip after that lesson}

The lunch bell ringed. I started to run to Lunch with grabbing Connie arm. "Slow down, (Y/n)" she said. "I can't, I too Hungry" I Said.

"We made it!!" I Said. I started to skipped and grab some food. I placed the food. Connie sit down next to me.

Then...

People started to crowd the table I was sitting. I started to get nervous. I started to blush of because I'm nervous.

"I wanna to be your friend, (Y/n)" Said Ashido. "Me too!" Said Denki. People wanna be my friends. "Sure, I will be your friend" I Said.

"Why don't you loser move aside" I heard someone said. I my nervousness go away. Then a Ash haired boy came to my table.

"Why don't you be my friend instead of these loser" he said. "Sure" I Said. Then people started to augured about the friendship thing.

I started to grab Connie arm and got up. I started to walked away with her. "You okay, (Y/n)" she said. "No! People don't even notice you that because you don't have a a quirk" I Said.

I started to tear up. "Nobody is not even not noticing you" I Said started to cry. I hugged her tightly. "It's okay, (Y/n)" she said and hugged back

TBC
Hello everyone. I have a new story. It called Gamine. Looks like this.

 Looks like this

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Please read it.