Chapter 3

Reader POV
I woke up and put on my Uniform. "Bye, Pearl, Amethyst, Garnet" I Said. "Loin...Wake up" I Said. Connie was on the beach waiting for me.

"Come on." I said. I started to leave a note saying:

Dear Gems,
I will be in Japan and I have to stay there until school is over. Connie parents will be fine with Connie going so I am going to miss you so much but I have to do this on my own.
-Love (Y/n)❤️

I placed it on the fridge and Lion was next to me. I pat his head. "Let go" I Said. I have my own money from my dad.

I got on Lion and he started to went outside. "Connie, let go!" I Said. She got on. Lion started to run. It was still night so Japan is still day light.

He roared. We made it to school. "Here you go lion" I Said and have him all of the food in my Backpack. Me and Connie went inside.

We have the same class 1A. I started to walk. "Hey Connie, got some Money?" I Said. "Yeah. Only got 162 money. I just saved up" She Said. "I got only 120 money." I Said.

"I guess we have to work at somewhere" I Said. "Yeah" I Said. Oh BTW Mom was 3rd best hero in Beach city. She just disappear without leaving a trace.

Mom.... I wish we Came meet someday. I started to open the door for our class. Me and Connie was at the corner of the room.

We were talking about stuff and how exited to be in this school. Star form on my eyes of how happy I am. Then a person wearing a sleeping bag.

Is he our teacher? "It only took you 8 seconds" He Said. He unzipped is sleeping bag. "I'm your homeroom teacher." He said.

"Put on your Gym Uniform" He Said. We all did what he said.

{TimeSkip}

We got dressed. He talks about stuff and I heard. "If you get a low score you will be expelled from
This school" He said.

Connie was shocked. I was confused. Everyone else was shocked. Next is the grip test. I formed my arm into a strong arm.

Got 234. Later we did the other test.

{Timeskip}

The final test. The throw test. I went up last. Connie throw her as hard as she can. She got a 35 meters. "That all you got?" Said a person. "You don't have a quirk?" Said someone.

Then Connie walked away. "I think she doesn't have a quirk" I heard a whisper. Then other people whispered about Connie.

When I was about to punch them for whispering about Connie but she stop me. "It fine, (Y/n)" she said and some tear were rolling down. I just glared at them.

I went up. I stretches my arm as long I can and then Throw it. 2,380 Meters. Everyone was shocked. I went back to Connie. I hugged her.

"No one messes with you. The will have to get threw me if they want to mess with you" I Said and put my head on hers. She is pretty short tho.

She giggled. We started to talked about stuff. Then we were cut off by "WHAT!!". I heard is...

TBC