Chapter 2

(Y/n)onnie POV
"Go!!" The speaker said. We all ran inside. I started to sash and throw my sword or Shied. I was keeping track on the points we got.

Then we un-fused

Your POV
"We should split up, for now" I Said and she nodded. She started to run to find more robots to fight. I went to be with everyone else.

Connie was getting attack from the behind. 'Connie!!' I Screamed in my thoughts [Go Help her you be goof] Okay Okay. I run to her.

I started to protect her. I sash the  robot with my shield. I only got 58 points. Then I felt there was a earthquake. I made my shield even bigger to protect everyone.

"Everyone! Get behind me!!" I shouted and they all did. The wind was strong but I was determined to do this. Save people.

Be a hero. After the smoke cleared then see a green haired boy get's Slap on the face boy the brown haired girl.

 After the smoke cleared then see a green haired boy get's Slap on the face boy the brown haired girl

Ouch. She started to barf up. I walk up to her and pat her back. We all went home afterwards. "Okay Lion le-" I was cut off by a Scared from Connie.

I screamed so loud that people can hear me. "Lion just go" I Said. He started to run dodging people. He rawred and we got back.

Connie had to leave. I went around to visit people. It's was Wednesday.

{Time skip by (Y/n) died by cuteness}

It's was getting late. "Bye Dad!" I Said And wave to Dad. He waved back. "Bye, (Y/n)." He Said. I went to my house. I started to design my hero costume.

I started to send it in.
{Morning}

I waked up. "Yo, did someone get a letter?" Said amethyst. I looked at the door and realized it's was a letter from U.A High.

"Amethyst, I did" I Said And Grab it. I never go to 'School' I don't know what a school is but Connie is showing me. The gem agree with that.

I open the fancy letter and see a tiny metal box. It's show a Hologram. "Hello there, Young Universe" Said a guy in a yellow tuxedo.

I never seen him before. I waved at him. "As you can see I'm a Hologram, I am here to tell you that I, All Might, will be attending U.A as a teacher" he said.

Never heard of this hero. [Yeah no sh** Sherlock] Hey! No curing on my Minecraft Christian Sever! "As you might know even if get a good score on your Written exam you can not passed unless you have at least 1 point in the fitness exam" He Said.

He was behind the scoreboard. He talked about stuff and I was in 2nd place. Yes and Connie was in 3rd. I started to throw the letter and the metal away and play my video game.

TBC