13

In less then a few minutes later Jimin Came to pick up Yoongi.

"So where exactly is Tae?"
Yoongi asked

"Ah I forgot to mention that He's still in the prison where he had to stayed, so he asked me that If I could pick him up..So I told him that I was going to take you. So you could see him"

Yoongi smiled as he buckled his Seatbelt. While for Jimin started to drive towards the prison that Tae was.

Meanwhile for Tae he was outside the prison that he was, As soon as he saw Jimin's Car he smiled. He made his way towards the car he opened the door and sat on the back Passenger seat.

"Hey Jimin!"

"Hey Tae I also Brought a special guest that he was so anxious to see you!!"

"Yoongi!~"

"Tae-Tae..!"

Jimin smiled and decided to drop both of them in Tae's house.

Everyone In Tae's home greeted Him and Yoongi

"You know I'm going to leave you too love birds alone~"

Jin started and took Namjoon's hand, since they were married for a year already. So they left taking Jungkook with Them, as for Tae And Yoongi sat in the living room.

"I missed you Taehyung!"

"Me too Yoongs~"

Tae smirked, grabbing Gently Yoongi's hand taking him to his room.

They were both So happy to see each other.

It wasn't when they sat on Tae's bed and Yoongi laid on Tae's bed.

And Tae..Tickled Yoongi.

It wasn't when Yoongi..Mumbled a word that made Tae Choke.

"Daddy.."

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Lol Sorry not Sorry(・∀・)