After Montana rolled the ball hitting a strike he smirked walking back over to their table. "This nigga hype." Kapri joked while looking around. "But lemme holla at you real quick." Montana and Kapri walked slowly over to the food area.

"You remember anything from that night?" Kapri asked.

"I remember some shit. But some I can't remember." He took a puff from the blunt. "Why you found something yet?"

"You said the last person you saw was her ex nigga right?"

"Yeah." Montana sipped his Hennessy. "Don't tell me this ni-" Montana stopped talking when he looked over by the corner seeing a familiar face.

 "Don't tell me this ni-" Montana stopped talking when he looked over by the corner seeing a familiar face

She was wearing a blue sweatsuit and looked like she was just getting ready to put on her bowling shoes. Montana smirked not believing he was seeing her after all those years. It wasn't a good thing for him though, he hadn't seen this person in about eight years. The feeling was definitely bittersweet.

 The feeling was definitely bittersweet

"Nigga." Kapri slapped his chest. "You over here undressing shorty with your eyes while we in the middle of a conversation." Kapri's eyes followed in the same direction Montana had been looking in.

"Yeah hold on gimme a minute." He waved him off walking over to the woman he had been staring at. He cleared his throat making his presence known.

"If you're here to ask for my number again I said I have a bo-" She stopped talking when she looked up to see who was in front of her. "You gotta be kidding me." She said in shock looking at Montana who she hadn't seen since she was eighteen.

"Nah this for real."

"Who would've thought the first time we see each other would be on a bowling alley. You never liked them back then." She stood up in front of him, placing the shoes she held in her hand on the chair.

"Well. You know some people change over the years but you wouldn't know since you left."

"Montana, I-"

"You ain't gotta say nothing. That was years ago. I'm cool on you now. You wanted to run off and leave a nigga here without saying anything. He shrugged as he never broke eye contact with her. She shrugged to look at him because she was never one to look into people's eyes.

"I'm sorry about your mom." She said, turning her head finally making eye contact with him. "I really wanted to reach out to you but I couldn't since you changed your number."

"That ain't no fucking good excuse. You coulda reached out to me on Instagram or some shit. You coulda made a effort." He snapped at her.

She turned her head left and right to see if anyone was looking at them since he had gotten kind of loud. She sighed and said, "Montana, I am not trying to argue with you. Especially not here. I really am sorry."

"You ain't gotta be." He took a sip from his liquor. "Nice seeing you though, really." He said sarcastically walking away leaving her there.

Not seeing Kapri where he had left him he pulled out his vibrating phone from his pockets, reading over his text message.

I made your favorite tonight.
Received 11:00 pm.

- I'm good and don't wait up for me I ain't coming.
Sent 11:02 pm.