Question challenge!!!!!!!!

Okie loki sooooo....as you know obviously I'm doing the question challenge that is strangely floating around on wattpad, I wonder who created it? I MUST FIND THE ANWSER... Ahem...getting back on track. I was of course nominated by my all time favorite BFFOW (Best friend on wattpad for those poor innocent creature's who don't speak crazy) @TheCandyCutie21

I suggest you follow her unless you want yo wake up with popcorn all over your bed...nah I wouldn't do that!

Coco: MORAIRTY WOULD!!!

Sherlock: Will you please get on to the point!!!!!

Coco: Okie Loki!!!!! (THAT IS MY SAYING BACK OFF)

But yeah follow her and what else....hmm, OH yeah don't forget to wish her an awesome happy birthday on 21st of September cause she's amazing and deserves an awesome birthday!!!!!!! I would dedicate this to her but I have to dedicate it to the person I'm nominating.

*Sings* Sorry

So without further a due here are MY QUESTIONS...+ Answers (Duh)

1.What's your full name

WHAT???

Coco: This is already getting personal!!!!!

OK so my full name, brace yourself!!!!

Lauren, Louise, Rebecca, Mary,Hughes, Hewitt.

Or Lauren Hughes, BUT... y'all can call me Arty or Coco!!!!! AND YES I KNOW MY INITIALS SPELL L.H!!!

2. What is your favorite TV Show

This one is for those who don't know me so well cause if y'all know me the way you Swy you do then obviously you know my favorite SHOWS!!!! YES PLURAL!!! Are...SHERLOCK AND DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!

3. Who do you Ship?

Coco: This is going to take a while...

Shut up!!!!! My none narrating self!!! I'll list my top few!!!! Johnlock, MorMor, Sherairty, Madler and Shenifer (Check out Sherlock by PineHoultBatch for that one) Sherlolly yeah that's pretty much it...OH AND THE PONDS!!!!

4. What are your favorite books

Books, books, books, let me see...OK so I love the Skulduggery Pleasant series, I love the Northern lights trilogy, The ruby in the smoke, The Adventures of Horatio Lyle: The obsidian dagger, The dark flight down and the little princess.

5. What are your favorite wattpad stories

OMG ARE YOU KIDDING ME THIS COULD TAKE HOURS!!! So I'll name a few of my faves.

The Sophie Holmes Franchise's, The Maddy Holmes Franchise, Beside you and between the raindrops ( Those to are johnlocks) The Game Is on (Johnlock/Mystrade) CHECK IT OUT!!!!! The bite of an alpha, The fox and the wolf, Friendship among the stars, to kiss sherlock Holmes Traveling and The Doctors daughters (there two awesome books) and loads of others but I'm not searching whole entire Library for the books I love!!!!!

6. How many Wattpad friends do you have and how many?

Coco: ALL MY FOLLOWERS!!!!! I try to be friendly with everyone!!!!!

Shut up I'm the one that answering these questions not you!!!!!

Coco: I AM YOU DUMB, DUMB GIVE ME GUM,GUM

Night of the museum really????

Coco: What????I felt like being weird.

You are weird, or....i am...uh it doesn't matter!!!!!

OK so I'm friends with-

Coco: HOLD IT!

WHAT NOW?