Bear

You pulled into your driveway, still rattled from before, and sat in your car for a few moments, composing yourself before going inside. You didn't want to worry your parents with something that was just your imagination. It WAS just your imagination... right?

No, of course it was, you thought to yourself, there was no way that was real. NO WAY!

You took a deep breathe and got out of your car, walking into the house and stopping by the kitchen to tell your parents that you were home.

They weren't there, as they usually were after school, but instead, you were welcomed by a note on the fridge.

'(Y/N),

Your father and I went out for a while. We know you're going through a lot more pressure than us, and because we want to be there for you, we decided to get our relaxing time in now, so we don't worry you more.

There's dinner in the fridge, if we're not back by then.

We love you,

-Mom and Dad'

You smile as you read the letter. You wanted them to have as much time alone together as they could get, if it meant they were relaxing and being worry free, like before.

You grabbed a few snacks and a few bottles of water before heading to your room. As you walked up the stairs, you were happy to be home to take a nap and relax yourself.

The house felt.. off... as you were approaching your room, like the air didn't feel right. Your weariness grew as you got closer to your room. Reaching for the door knob when you finally arrive, you hesitated for a moment before opening the door.

You opened the door quickly, as if to try and catch a glimpse and scare away anything that might be in plain sight. Instead of being greeted by the boogey man, you were greeted by a stuffed teddy bear, resting on your bed. You smiled as you walked up to it, expecting another note from your parents.

Your smile quickly faded when you realized the bear seemed familiar. Too familiar. This was the bear from your dream. The EXACT bear, you were sure of it. You weren't sure HOW, but you were sure.

You dropped the bear and backed away, the look of fear and worry pumping through you. You tried to take a few deep breaths to calm yourself, but to no avail. It's probably just a coincidence. There is NO WAY that bear is the same from my dream.

After a few minutes, you finally calmed down, but you still weren't convinced that it wasn't the same bear, even though you KNEW that was impossible! You grab the bear and stick it in the back of your closet, behind everything so it stayed hidden.

You decided to take a bath, to get your mind off of everything that's happened today. Walking to the bathroom, you make sure to take your iPod and speaker with you.

You run a warm bath, and strip down as it slowly fills up. You look into the mirror, and your expression saddens. Your breasts are still red and rash-like, looking as if the slightest touch will cause the most intense pain. You sighed and looked away, wanting to forget about this, about everything. Grabbing your iPod, you connect it to your speaker and put your music on shuffle.

You slip into the bath when it's to your liking, relaxing as you lay down in the warm water. The blisters on your chest weren't given any pain at the feeling of water touching them, so you were relieved.

As your music played, you relaxed more and more, smiling at all the happy thought passing through your mind. You feel more stress free than you have in years.

The stress-free state of mind didn't last as long as you wanted it to, before you suddenly got the overbearing feeling you were being watched.

((A/N: Sorry! Another short one!! I've been struggling with my depression lately and with school starting up, that's kept me busy. I'll try to update sooner though, with a longer chapter!))