What friends are for

Start from the beginning

There before her, was a girl all dressed in pink camo. She was about half of Sinon's size in this virtual world.

"Ah

"Ah..Llen, what on earth are you doing?" Sinon questions her friend, wondering what could be wrong with her. Llen looked up to see Sinon and her face lit up instantly.

"Sinon! Oh my gosh! Hi!" Llen greeted, happily. "Hello..so what is going on?" She questioned again.

"I well...lost my P-chan....I was gonna buy another one, but realized I dont have enough credits..." she murmured. Sinon sighed and shook her head.

"Want me to lend you some credits?" Llen quickly waved her arms and shook her head, but smiled. "Not necessary..ah..maybe we and could grind and earn credit that way?"

Sinon sighed softly and nodded. "Yes there is a way. I'll help you out."

Llen cheered and quickly took Sinon by the hand and headed off.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Sinon and Llen spent the next couple hours getting Llen more credits and ammo. Sinon honestly hadn't had this much fun since she first showed Kirito around even though he first pretended to be a girl.

She still fell for him regardless. She reminisced on her memories with him.

Llen stopped in her tracks and looked at Sinon confused. "You okay, Sinon?"

Sinon quickly smacked both her cheeks and nodded with a small smile. "Yeah. Just thinking on some old memories. Well, ya ready to get some practice in?"

Llen nodded excitedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
After what seemed a few hours, Sinon and Llen both finished off grinding to get more credit and killed lot of monsters. The two girls got enough ammo to stock up on for a good while.

Sinon decided to take Llen with her to her favorite cafe in the whole game. They ordered what they liked and relaxed. At least, Llen relaxed.

Sinon couldn't shake the feeling of someone watching her. Every single thing they do even though nothing could happen to her in the game. Especially the safe zone parts.

Llen finished a whole cup of soda and looked at Sinon. "Everything okay?"

Sinon shook her head. "Not really..I have a long story to tell you if you dont mind." Sinon muttered. Llen nodded and formed a smile on her lips.

"You can tell me anything." She reassured her.

Sinon took the rest of the time they had explaining the 'Death gun' incident and how her and Kirito met. How she was feeling uneasy even now. The threat texts. Everything.

"I see..I remember hearing about a player Pito told me about a little after I joined wanting to kill people in here thinking they could kill in real life. Just like SAO somehow." Llen pondered.

"Yeah. Death Gun and his gang are insane...Even Kyuoji Shinkawa who went by the name of Spiegal on here pretended to be my friend...in the end, he was just obsessed. And crazy. He and his brother are locked up...and there is still a remaining member of the Laughing Coffin Kirito told me about." Sinon explained. Llen nodded in understanding.

"Well then, dont worry. Kirito and your friends have your back. Me, Pito and M do too. And Fuka."

Sinon nodded and sighed softly. "Thank you, Llen. Well, I gotta get going. Kirito is probably wondering where I'am. I'll see you around. Thank you for everything again."

"Not a prob! And thank you for helping me get ammo and extra credit!"

Both the girls giggled. Sinon swiped her menu, waved to Llen, then signed out.

Llen gulped down the rest of her drink, then signed in contentment. She was about to swipe her menu, but quickly noticed there was some man near where her and Sinon's booth was that listened to them.

She quickly swiped her menu and signed out.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Shino sat up in her bed and took the AmuSphere off and put it on the night stand behind her. She got out of bed and walked over to her smartphone.

She noticed she had a few missed calls from Kazuto, two texts from Tsuboi(Klein). And a few other messages from Keiko and Rika.

Another messaged popped up from Karen(Llen).

She quickly opened it to see what it was before replying to the others.

Llen:Sinon! I noticed a guy in a shrouded cloak that was near our booth before we logged out! I think he might've heard our conversation. 😨 Stay safe!!!

Sinon:I will!😥

~~~~~~~
Shino quickly dialed Kazuto's number and it rang until he finally picked up.

"Shino, what's been going on and why haven't you been answering my texts or phone calls?!" Kazuto practically yelled through the phone.

"Sorry, Kazuto. I was in GGO with Karen aka Llen. She said, she noticed someone listening to our convo when I explained what happened with the Death Gun incident..." she explained, trying to catch her breath.

"You guys should've been more careful...that guy was Kanamoto I bet. From the Laughing Coffin. I'm coming over now." Kazuto explained, then hung up before Shino had a chance to say anything.

Shino sighed softly and decided fo make herself a pumpkin hot coffee while waiting for Kazuto to show up. Even though she was in a bad situation, she was glad she has her Black Swordsman looking out for her. She smiled to herself at the thought of that.