6. Swimming in Dirty Water

Start from the beginning

"Seriously." I felt a lot better telling Demi but that still didn't solve my problem. What was I going to do?

"He seriously needs payback." Demi was rubbing her chin and I could tell she was already forming a masterpiece plan in head. This was why we were such good friends. Our minds always seem to think alike. 

"What do you have in mind, partner?" 

After talking to Demi last night I went to sleep like a baby. I guess keeping things to myself was what kept me from falling asleep. I'll remember that for next time. I wasn't sure what time it was but by the time I changed and Demi finally got up everyone was out and about around the campfire. 

Clark was the first to greet me with a small plate up eggs and his dashing smile. I'm guessing he's a morning person. I took the plate and figured Sarah must have gotten up early and made breakfast for everyone. She really was ready to get married, wasn't she? 

"Good morning, sunshine. Did you sleep well?" He asked sitting next to me on the log.

I glance passed him and spotted Chris staring at me. His haunting green eyes and cocky smirk were pissing me off to no end. It was like he knew I didn't sleep well. Asshole.

Good thing I'm a pretty great actress. "I slept like a baby. Thanks for asking. How did you guys sleep?"

"Decent. This jerk over here," Clark said throwing a bag filled with heavy stuff towards Tom. "Kept hitting me throughout the night."

"I'm sorry. I told you I get a little restless when I sleep," Tom said throwing his hands up in surrender.

"Good morning everyone," Demi shouted, getting out of our tent. She had a huge smile plastered on her gorgeous face and I'm pretty sure it was do to the fact of our scheming last night. 

We spent most of the morning eating and talking about what we should do for the day. During that time though Demi got Clark on board with our plan. He agreed instantly. I guess he feels bad about Chris' horrible behavior towards me at his birthday party. 

I was helping Sarah clean up and wash the dishes when Clark started the first part of our plan, distraction. While Clark was distracting Chris Demi had snuck over and dumped a good amount of salt in Chris' drink. 

I tried my best to keep the smirk off my face but it was so hard. Eventually, after much anticipation, Chris reaches over and takes his drink. He presses it to his lips and takes a gulp but almost immediantly spits it back out. The drink goes everywhere and everyone at this point is laughing hysterically.

Chris looks furious as hell but he does his best in composing himself. "You guys are really hilarious. I didn't even know we had a bunch of comedians here." 

"Well surprise, there are," Demi's smartalic remark earned her a glare in return. She just laughed even harder. God, I loved my friends. 

"It was just a joke Chris. Calm down," Dania butted in. 

Chris shifted his glare towards me. "I'm sure it was." 

I slowly made my way towards him. "Just harmless fun. Don't be such a sourpatch." I tapped his shoulder hard, making my point across. 

"I could show you harmless fun," his low voice was only loud enough for only me to hear. 

The dark heated shades of his eyes were like daggers raining on my parade of payback. Why does it seem like he always has the upper hand? 

"Alright enough of this. It's time to get wet. Everyone to the lake!" Angelo shouted.

I blinked a few times to escape Chris' stare and turned to look at Angelo. He was grinning with excitement and was already taking off his shirt. Actually all the guys were taking off their shirts. It was honestly a beautiful sight to see especially when all the guys here liked to hit the gym every once in a while.