With budging eyes, Ben scoffed, looking to her in disbelief. "Is that seriously what you think?"

Before Margo had the time to respond, Frankie made his way over and subtly, he stood in front of her in an attempt to protect her from the unknown. Ben was an unpredictable, undeniably sexy hotheaded, conceited piece of hard work but there was no way in hell he'd ever raise his hand to a woman, let alone one that would only knock him out in the blink of an eye. He saw how protective Catfish was of Vixen and he couldn't help but laugh.

"What's up, Fish?"

Frankie stared hard. "We have shit to do, Miller. Get your ass back to the van and help us finish the job."

The rumble of a plane engine, followed by the soaring in the sky shook the ground beneath it. Margo paused and she peered up, watching as the small aircraft turned to make a landing.

"What the fuck are we gonna do with that thing?" Fish tutted, speaking more-or-less to his whole audience.

The pilot stepped down from his plane and with wide arms, he walked towards Ironhead to greet him. "William!"

Margo teared her sight away from Ben who picked two bags up and followed behind his brother in the direction of the plane with the same thought occurring in her mind. There was no way in hell they were all going to fit inside as well as millions of dollars. It would be absolutely absurd.

Frankie nudged her to gain her attention. "What was that all about?"

"Nothing." Margo shrugged, pursing her lips and folding her arms. She was a great liar but Frankie was also a great detector.

"Didn't seem like nothing to me, doll." Frankie's fatherly love made her crave that of her own. "So tell me before I go and drag it out of Benny."

Sighing, Margo made sure Pope was out of earshot. His knowledge would only embarrass her even more. "He sort of asked me to be his girlfriend."

"Bullshit." Frankie snorted with denial. "You're trying to tell me that Ben Miller, the biggest womanizer I know wants to be in a committed relationship?"

Margo didn't need to be present for six years to know that Ben had got quite a lot of attention from the opposite gender. She was in no place to judge people because her past wasn't crystal clear either, however, it still hurt her heart to know there were others before her. It made her doubt her own ability to be the only one whom Ben's heart held desire for.

"Shit, Margo. I didn't mean anything against you." Frankie's hands were held up in defence. "It's just that-that little shit has banged at least a thousand women in one decade. I don't want you to be just another number to him."

Margo suddenly hugged the man, her face squishing against his twinning camouflage vest but she didn't mind. Her heart swole up at the thought of someone caring for her so deeply that they'd go out of their way to keep her safe, despite knowing the other guy longer.

"You know, Fish." Her chin rested against his chest and she peered up at him through tears. "You're like a dad to me and I love you for that."

Frankie's muscular arms were around her back. "Its what the boss would've wanted." Referring to her father and his old friend, he smiled. "I love ya too, kid. Just be careful, ya hear? I love Benny but if that fucker breaks your heart, I'll break his face."

With the sound of helicopter blades chopping against the air, Frankie and Margo pulled away and looked in the direction of the vessel emerging from between the hilly mountains. In shock, her mouth became agar and she felt goosebumps rise on her skin. Flying had always been a fear of hers and it only intensified after a helicopter crash landing seven years ago. Nobody had died during the emergency but she'd been left with scars that would last a lifetime. 

Shaking her head, she followed behind Catfish. He walked quick towards the men, pointing to the mesh that lay in a heap beside the runway.

"It won't all fit in the net!" He yelled over the intensity of the engine. "We gotta get the rest of it inside!"

"I don't know if that's scales fucked up but he's telling me we got six thousand pounds here!" Ben shouted.

Margo quickly did the math. "That's two hundred and fifty million dollars!"

"We stole two hundred and fifty dollars?" Ben's eyes enlightened as he yelped with joy. "I'm definitely getting that Ferrari!"

"Are you sure?" Pope asked.

"Are you fucking deaf?" She exclaimed as she tried to hold back the blonde strands that flew violently due to the chopper's exhaust. "Yes, I'm sure!"

"Let's go!"

Panic flared in Margo's system as her feet hesitantly dragged her in the direction of the vessel. She pulled herself aboard and nervously fixed her hair before she took a seat close to Ben. Her fingers fumbled, her mind and heart racing at a speed to which couldn't be chased. Her combat boots tapped the ground impatiently and her breaths rugged. 

"You're one of the biggest badasses I know." William mused as he observed the jittery woman. "Are you really scared of flying?"

Her fear-stricken orbs found his and his posture softened. "No." 

"Fuck." Ben sighed, a sudden thought made him realise her phobia. "The crash landing in the base. You were there, weren't you?"

Margo always had a snide remark to make but this time with her true colours showing, her mask of being powerful and ferocious was beginning to crack for all to see. When Fish, Redfly and Pope boarded and the back end of the chopper began to shut, indicating they were just seconds away from taking off, her distress only heightened.

"Come here, baby."

With Ben's arms suggesting the seat right beside him, she didn't hesitate to oblige. When she followed though with his command, he wrapped his arm round her and brought her close, kissing her head and murmuring sweet nothings into her ear to lull her into a false sense of security that everything was going to be okay.