Unfair Fate

My teacher once said that one could never be satisfied of what he or she had done.
Truthfully, they were all correct. I've never felt enough in this life. I have awesome mother and sister, but still I need a girl best friend that I want to share my problems and craziness with. I have father and brother, still I need a man in my life that could love and protect me with all of his heart.

Quotes are just perfect to fix your emo or even motivates you. My favourite quote is 'La vie est belle'. The first time I read it, I just smirked and thought it as a meaningless phrase. Now, I whole fully understand it. I mentally curse myself for not noticing that. My bad...

But, through all that phase I still feel like life isn't fair to me. My emphatic self always get the best of me. I would rather not eating at all than to see others starving. I would try not to mind when I was purposely ignored and hurted rather than seeing others left heartbroken and torn to pieces.

My parents never wanted daughters. So my younger brother is their only treasure to joy. I was ignored for almost whole of my life. To conclude it all, it makes me feel helpless, hopeless and chase away the feeling to be loved, adored and wanted in my thoughts. I let them be. I let myself took all their pains and replaced with happiness. Even if it's hurts. Even if I have to put my life on stake. Just like this state. Finally, I can peacefully go and rest forever. All the memories was flashingback like the movies in the theaters. The memories of sadness, happiness and joyous events of my life.

--------------------------

Bang!

Everything happens so fast. One minute I was tightly embracing him the second I was lymp. I feel numb for the second time in my life.

"No!!!" the two man that I cheerish in my life cried for me
My brother died in his tracks. Frozed, shocked, worried and other emotions mixed in his handsome face

"Lynne, Babe. Stay with me. I'm here." He rushed towards me beating my stunned bro. The man that makes me feel happy and wanted came, running for me.

" Vince...... " My voice stucked up in the middle by the red liquid oozing out from both corners of my mouth

"It's alright. I'm right here, babe. Hold on. The paramedic is on the way " he said reassuringly. Placing one of my hand to his heart so I can feel his heartbeat. His heart beats fast like there's no tomorrow while mine is just slow, almost having none

" They are surely taking their time to move their assess here, huh? " I asked jokingly, laughing a little. He send me a sad and painful smile on seeing my state.

I smile. Elated that someone actually there for me in the brink of my death

" I'm sorry I lied to you. I love you, Vincent Walter. Forever and ever." I whispered to his ear. Eventually, I lied limply on his lap.

I could feel my body being lifted. Then, I feel like floating on the soft clouds. I finally feel at peace, feel free. I could see Mel smiling to me. I miss her so much. Well... It's time for me to get out from this Unfair Fate.

Goodbye World...

............

A/N

I know. I know that the beginning of the chapter is very boring and confusing. And I must say, very dramatic. But, I need you to be patient to read the next chapter...
Señoras y señores, bienvenidos a la telenovela....

Stay tuned.

Vote
&
Comment

Words count: 582
Short I know 😪