Omega Tendencies (Otayuri)

I edited the victuuri version of this, and decided to make this. Hope you like it.

Otabek's POV

I love, Yuri I really do. Despite the fact that he is sometimes a spoiled brat. He's still undeniably cute.

Often taking naps on the window seat, on sunny days. Purring cutly when I scratch him behind his ear. Our curling up with me during a thunderstorm. Did I mention Yura hates the rain.

He can also be quite needy, begging for cuddles, or for me feed him, even to bath him. Which yes, it does get annoying, but he doesn't ask me for it often.

He always ties up his hair when were not at home. When I asked him about it, he said it was to show off his mark to everyone. And that he'll continue to do it until a put a ring on him. Which I play on doing, just not right now.

When Yuri is in pre heat, he becomes  unbelievably hot and bothered. Since he hasn't had real heats for most of his life, when he has one now it hits him like a horny bag of bricks. Often begging for us to fool around, or catching him playing with himself in his room. Which is both cute and sexy at the same time. He's often very kinky, begging me to get him pregnant while we fuck; even though we both know that isn't possible.

I know that was short and kinda bad. But I wrote it last minute and in geometry class. Hoped you liked it. Comment questions to ask Victor, Yuuri, Yuri, Otabek, or me. For yhe 10k special.