Into....

Hi, im Hasiky but, most people call me Winter because of my long black hair and my crystal blue eyes that some say you can see speaks of gray, but I don't see it. Something else about me is that I have 3 older (over protective) sisters. Sadly... I was never left alone but, they don't annoy me all the time.

So yes, I am the youngest in the family so I get the least amount of attention from my parents. To tell you more about them if you want to know; my eldest sister Ura shes 24 and just graduated college and recently married so she isn't living with us anymore.

My other sisters are twins, their names are Nancy and Jacky and they are 18 and seniors in high school un-like me a 15 years old and a sophomore. But in 1 month I will be 16 so I have something to look forward to at least. I honestly look forward to my birthday for the cake.

My parents are Jasmine and Omar Stone who own a multi-billion dollar company so were rich I guess, never really thought about it, but I always got what I wanted. I never considerrd my self as a white rich girl, because my parents have money, they raised us pretty down to earth because they struggled with money when they first started out, and now they have it I guess. Sounds like I have it all, with the perfect wealthy family but, the downside to this perfect life is that we move.

A lot.

Every couple of years we move our whole life to another zip code, city, and sometimes state so this move wasn't really anything different from the last one 3 years ago, but this time I actually made friends. Actual friends which are sadly hard to come by in this generation because of all the fake and toxic people out there in the world..... of High school.

This time we are moving to a small town in Georgia and my parents predict that we are going to be here for the rest of my 3 years of high school. Great.

I wasn't looking foward to this move, I had a life in LA. I was the most popular girl in my school all the guys wanted me and all the girls wanted to be me. And I'm not just saying that to be that one white girl because I'm not, hopefully.

But of course we have to move and be the new kids. Well at least im not going to be the new kid on my own thanks to my sisters.

I hope this goes well......

Hi guys,
This is my first story that I have ever written so keep reading I promise it will get better (hopefully).

Just kidding it's a really nice story,

Well let's get on with the story shall we....