Tears

I really wish I wasn't stupid enough to follow that shadow. Why oh why do I have to be so stupid. Why oh why I was I cursed with the curiosity of a cat and the stupidity of a baby giraffe trying to walk.

I am so fuck when Blake finds me. I hope I don't cause to much trouble but on the other hand I also hope they get me out of here. I feel so helpless like this.

A crying sound or person brought me out of self sulking. I turned my attention to the crying woman but she just looked broken. But off the record I'm so jelous of her body she is so beautiful and I'm plain. I shook my improper thoughts away and took off my jacket but before I could place it on her I hear gun shots and growling.

The truck that we were in took a hard left and with my clumsy self I fell on top of her and she freaked.

"No no no more please." She yelled scratching me and kicking me.

"No no it's ok ow stop it." I yelled pinning her hands beside her so she would stop and look at me.

"Hey please stop hitting me.... I'm....helping... if you .....would stop!!" But she just kept hitting and smacking me away. I pinned her down hands first above her head while wrapping my legs around wait to stop the kicking. I held her face straight to mine so she can see I'm not them.

"Help me please help me and mate." She pleaded. All I could see was hurt and sorrow how could tell her now that her mate is dead, so I did what I thought was best,

I lied .

"Yes we are going to help you that's why I am here. Okey I need you to put this on, and listen to me. My name is Hasikey and my mate is outside, he is going to help us with my pack behind him. " I said un-pinning her and handing her my Shaw so she can put it on. As I talked the people driving were doing a horrible job at it, I kept hitting the wall of the jeep.

"Hey hey!! What do you think your doing." One of them said grabbing my ankle and I landed right in from of her crach. She was brushed and bleeding, my god the raped her so many times. I grabbed the handle of the door while the man kept tugging me.

"Get off me rapist!" I said before I kickied him straight in the jaw hard. I may or have werewolf strength but my sisters always said I had the kick of a donkey. He feel back hitting the driver. And the driver swerved sending us both flying to the left side.

My back ached from the impact but I quickly recovered. I grabbed the forgotten sweater I took off and placed it around her while the 2 rouges steadied the car and screamed at each other.

A bang of the roof took all of our attention. Paw prints indented the roof of the jeep. The women screamed in horror. A fierce growl escaped the roof and for some reason I was turned on. Was it Blake??? Hopefully it was or else I would be turned on by another man....... well werewolf.

The driver yelled in frustration as the wolfs claws tried to claw his way in the jeep. The driver cursed trying to swerve around the empty black road the wolf off the jeep. The woman scream and clawed at me fearing the wolf on the roof. Her eyes holding me in place as fear danced in her eyes. I was snapped out of the trance when the driver yelled in frustration.

"Dumass get him of the jeep shoot him if you have to." The driver yelled at the other rouge. The one that grabbed me had pulled a gun out of thin air and climes onto the window of the car while trying to balance himself. My heart stopped as he took the first shot and I prayed to Blake's werewolf god the moon goodness that it missed.

Roars erupted the woods around us barking and snarling in the air. We were all to distracted by the shot andnoises that when I look back on the road a big truck was heading our way.
On instinct I turn the wheel toward the woods but ended up just knocking off the wolf on our roof and the man on my right out the car and tumbling in the dirt. We managed to avoid the truck but we traveled on to un steady group popping one of the tires sending us flying twirls the woods.

I braced for impact as the jeep flipped and flipped till it landed on its backside. My whole body was numb but my eyes still blinked. I could see the back door of the car and someone coming toward it. That naked girl layer still with her eyes slowly closing

"Sttaaayyy w-wwwithhh meeee." I said very quietly but I knew she could hear me because she nodded.

Foot steps brought me out of my gaze and I switched it towards the door. I watched as the door was ripped from its hinges.

I felt powerless as I saw it was that guy that fell off. He had a big gash in his face that was slowly healing but what really distracted me was his piercing red eyes. He raised his gun and aimed for me. But I didn't have the energy to scream.

"Die bitch." And he pulled the trigger.......

But it never came to me. Instead I felt him tug on my ankle till i was in front if him. He clawed off my jeans and I felt blood rubbing down my legs and a stinging sensation in my upper thigh.

I looked away as I saw the girl with her eyes and mouth wide open with a gun shit to the chest. Tears escaped and I wanted to scream but nothing came out.

I felt him enter me and groaned in pain....

" lets see how the alpha like you still if you carry my child."

After 2 more thrust I started to fade away thinking of Blake as my last thoughts.

Isn't this one better 😮
But anyway sorry for the wait I was updating and then my phone says to me that I have no storage to do anything and I was very sad because I promise all of u a quick chapter that I did not remember. But now I have a new 📱 😁 so I'm excited 😊 and happy for all of the memory 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Well I'll let u go peps it don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And

Follow me

P.s. I hope u enjoy this chapter and shout out to my new followers you guy are amazing 😉

Adios 👋🏿........