"Wait! what?" Pip ask shock.

"No" Trish answered not minding Pip's question.

"then who?!" Terry asks really getting impatient 

"Len was my first" I finally answered to end her questioning. Katrin and Terry keep looking at me with both shock and horrified faces at what I said.

"How?" Terry asks in a whisper.

"I know! The two of them has just turned 21 although Len had her birthday 2 months before Kris she waited for Kris to turn the right age before they went to a bar and got drunk. Trish here knew about their plan and told me to accompany the two. Three of us hit a local bar and these two got hammered hard, I took them to my house since it's closer and they always crash my place when it's too late to go home. Anyway, I took them to the room they usually sleep in and left them there. The next morning I just found them naked on the bed cuddled together. I screamed of shock and when they woke up they did the same, we were all shouting. It was awkward really" Pip tells the story.

"Oh" is all Terry said.

"but you two have never been in a relationship together?" Katrin asks looking back and forth between Len and me.

 "nope" Len said all to calm but Terry, on the other hand, is just staring into space.

"Okay" Katrin said calmly.

"Wait!" Pip shouted making all of us look at him.

"What?" Trish asks annoyed at him shouting.

"you banged your boss?" he asks pointing at me.

"we're married Pip, deal with it" I said sighing at another person knowing.

"Dude you should have told me! I've been making a fool of myself flirting with her when in fact she's actually your wife!" Pip said wagging his arms around exasperated.

"Pip it's okay, we all know your harmless" I said patting his back.

Our lunch ended there, everyone went quiet after that unconventional game we just played. Len and Terry have excused themselves and went out, maybe to talk and for Len to explain more of what happened. Pip returned to his jolly self after consuming a box full of chicken wings, Trish is outside taking some calls. 

"Want to go home now?" Katrin ask me.

"Sure" I said getting up and picking my suit jacket.

We walk to the elevator and I press the button, we're standing side by side but not touching. When the door opened I let her get in first and then followed after pressing the ground button. We remained standing not talking a single word to each other when suddenly the lift stops and the light began blinking, we're stuck!

"You okay?" I ask her, she looks scared.

"yeah" she said but started hyperventilating

"Hey, hey, it's okay, come here" I said pulling her to me.

"I'm sorry, I just don't like the feeling of being trap" she said hugging me tighter.

"It's okay, we're okay" I said wanting her to calm down.

"I'm scared" I feel something wet by my neck.

"Let's sit down shall we?" I said to which she nodded.

We sat down on the side, I took my jacket off for her to sit into. Katrin face is still nuzzled to my neck and I can feel her frantic breathing making me worried. I have to think of some ways to calm her.

"You know I use to work as a window cleaner in this building" I said making her pull away a bit and look at me shocked at what I told her.

"Yeah, I was still in college back then and looking for more work to help my parents with the bills" I said smiling at the memory, while she lays her head on my shoulder my arms wrap around her by the waist.

"it's a scary profession you've chosen "she asks me.

"Back then I didn't care if it was scary or horrible as long as it's not illegal I'll do the job" I said

"Why?" she whispered.

"Well, when your poor like we were, you'll take any job available out there just to be able to provide food on the table" I said looking down at her.

"I'm sorry" she said looking sincerely at me.

"Nah, it's all good. I have a good paying job now and I'm providing more than enough of what is needed by my family" I said pulling her closer to me.

"How did you support your studies? Sorry for being too nosy" she said breathing in.

"I applied for a scholarship for my college and masters degree. Good thing I have a good functioning brain or else I'll be still working my butt off and haven't graduated yet" I said nuzzling my nose to her hair.

"you had a rough life" she said with a sigh.

"Yeah, but I'm thankful for that life. I've learned a lot and meet a lot of people who showed me everything I need to know" I said to her holding her chin up.

"and I'm thankful for meeting you" Katrin said looking to my eye and then to my lips.

"I'm sorry for avoiding you" I said looking lovingly at her.

"I'm sorry for cheating" she said looking down, still ashamed.

"although I can't forget that fully, I now understand. I have some shortcoming towards you and our kids" I said to her.

"still I'm sorry for everything that you have gone through, for breaking your heart and your arm and for putting a dent on our family" she said still looking down but pulling her legs towards her, good thing she's wearing pants.

"Time heals all wounds, let's just let time heal everything, okay?" I told her sincerely.

"Okay" she said with a little smile finally looking at me.

"So let's start over?" I ask her laughing a bit.

"let's start over" she said smiling.

"Hi! I'm Kris Smith, nice meeting you Miss?" I said putting my hand in front for a handshake.

"I'm Katrin Dane-Smith, nice meeting you Kris" she said laughing at my goofiness but shaking my hand making my stomach all warm.

"Well, now that we're acquainted why don't you sleep for a bit? I'll wake you up when someone comes to rescue us" I said letting her lay down and put her head on my lap. I put my jacket over her and watch her breath slow down letting sleep take her.

I may not have forgiven her fully but now I understand, it takes two to tango.