Chapter 28

Kris' POV

It feels weird not having Katrin around, she usually calls me every minute just to make sure I'm not talking to Elizabeth or any other woman and sometimes she would unexpectedly visit me at my office just to check. Women and their hormones, they seem to be psychotic and bipolar when pregnant. Good thing I'm a woman and man at the seem time so I probably won't have that craziness.

Sighing I continue with my paperwork and other documents that need my approval. This is really not easy, paper after papers are filed on my table every day it's either for budget approval or for financial studies. I need a break from all of this and I need it soon.

Looking at my phone I can't help but smile at my little family, they are everything that I have and could ever wish for. It wasn't easy but we made it through, all the bumps and detour we have to make just to have her. Yes! Katrin finally gave birth to our little angel and it was one funny moment worth putting in history.

flashback

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt something wet on our bed, making sure I didn't have an accident I feel my boxer and I wasn't wet. Looking for the source of the water I gentle pulled Katrin from my chest and saw a huge wet patch on her side of the bed. I didn't want her to sleep with wet clothes so I decided to gently wake her up to change.

"Babe, wake up" I said stroking her face softly.

"what's wrong?"  she said looking up from my chest.

"You're wet, come on let's change you" I said still stroking her cheeks and kissing her forehead.

"what do you mean? I didn't wet-- OH MY GOD!" Katrin said sounding alarmed.

"what? what's wrong? does something hurt? why should I do?" I rumbled getting worried.

"My water broke, I think the baby is coming" she said calming herself.

"Oh? OH! the baby is coming! THE BABY IS COMING!" I said while frantically getting out of the bed while letting Karin sit down on the side.

"Kris calm down" she said looking at me pacing around the room for our things.

"calm down? calm down?! Oh my Goodness! you're not supposed to be having the baby until next week! This is all of a sudden! what if the baby is coming too soon? what if she's not ready? are we even ready? Oh my God! where are my pants?!" I said losing myself.

"Babe, come here" Katrin ordered me with gentle voice making me follow. I sat beside her on our bed then she held my face to her and look at me with softness in her eyes.

"Babe, where having a baby, I know it's sudden but she's coming and we can't stop that, our little girl is excited to see us as we are excited to see her. We have all of our things in my car, all you have to do is put on your pants and a shirt and then wake up everyone, okay? so calm down and do that. Our baby is coming! I'm overjoyed!" She said with tears so I kiss her for a moment and then everything in me became calm.

"Okay" I said with calm nerves. I went to our closet and pulled sweat pants and a white shirt and a hoodie. I kiss Katrin on the forehead and immediately knock on everyone's door, good thing they're located next to each other. 

"Kris?" Kristoff said opening the door.

"is something wrong with Kat?" Terry asks while rubbing her eyes. Terry stays with us now after Katrin took a leave last month so she will have some company while Kristoff and I work and Andy goes to school.

"Katrin's water broke. I think she'll deliver soon, Terry can you wake Andy up and call my parents? I have to drive Katrin to the hospital now" I told them.