Chapter 25

Katrin's POV

That slut really turned a perfectly beautiful day for us to a sour ugly as her day. God! the nerve of that woman to go flirt with my wife in front of me! Does she not have some respect even for herself? What kind of woman displays her cleavage and even seduce someone when they know that they aren't even alone! I'm infuriated! I even blow up a fuse at Kris.

It feels like every time we move a step forward we keep on going 10 steps back. It's like we're just moving in circles with all this misunderstanding and my unexplained temper tantrums. I'm really disappointed for the way I've treated Kris, she doesn't deserve any of that. I really have to sort my emotions with all these hormones raging.

"Katrin Dane you have some explaining to do!" Terry just barged in without even knocking.

"what do you mean?" I ask confused with her sudden behavior.

"why on earth did Kris suddenly drop off our food without even saying a single word and then just walked out?" she asks hands on her hips while looking annoyed.

"We had an argument" I replied.

"since when did Kris ever argued with you? She never speaks when you go all savage on her and even when you treat her like trash she would just stand there and wait for you to calm down. My God Katrin! you have treated Kris like she's some kind of parasite and she stills stand by your side even with all the bipolar attitude you've been having. What on earth have you said to Kris to make her all sad and distant?" Terry spoke like a nagging mother, to think I'm older than her and her boss.

"Okay, okay, I might have said some words" I answered to her.

"I'm listening" she wanted me to explain more.

"Okay, I might have told her to act appropriately" I answered a bit hesitant with my words.

"Katrin stop beating around the bushes and just tell me what the hell did you said to Kris for her to act differently!" Terry said getting impatient.

"I told her to act as an employee since I'm paying her to be one" I said fast. Terry looked at me as if I just killed her cat.

"That's unhuman Katrin! Oh my God! you literally just push Kris farther than before" Terry said shaking her head disappointment evident in her voice.

"I know, I know, I feel guilty as it is" I said putting my head on y hand.

"What lead to this? just this morning you two finally kissed then out of nowhere everything went spiraling down." Terry asks calming herself.

"That slut you told me before, that's what happened" I answered getting annoyed thinking of that woman.

"Elizabeth? did she made a move again?" Terry asks sitting on the couch.

"We took the normal lift coming to my office because I was feeling it you know, then all of a sudden a blonde woman entered before the doors close and she immediately greeted Kris, I didn't mind that. She greeted me next when she finally recognized me but the annoying part that got me all furious was her openly flirting with Kris and being all seductive! Kris is married and not just to anyone but to the woman who is next to them and can clearly hear all her alluring words!" I said feeling the rage for that woman rising.

"you're just jealous!" Terry said teasing me.

"I'm not even gonna deny that, Yes I am and I have every right to be. I'm her wife and I'm carrying her daughter for fuck sake!" I said with a sigh while sitting next to her on the couch.

"did Kris reacted to Elizabeth's temptation?" Terry asks.

"No, she actually declined the offer and went after me but me being all hard-headed, lash my anger on her as soon as we enter my office" I replied feeling down with the I acted.