Chapter 39

Kris' POV

I can't believe it! Trish is here! Oh my God how I miss her so much! We have been working non-stop since this morning and it's actually lunch time. I was looking at the clock when someone pats me in the back.

"you hungry?" it was Trish asking me smiling.

"You know me, I'm always hungry" I said smiling big at her.

"Come on then, let's grab some lunch" she said making me stand.

"Okay" I said.

"Len, Pip, Terry, Sir let's grab some lunch?" she asked everyone in the room

"you guys go ahead, I see my daughter coming, I have to talk to her" Kristoff said looking at the glass wall. Surely Katrin is walking to our room and a knock was heard.

"come in beautiful" Pip said to her as he opened the door.

"Thank you" she simply said.

"You're welcome pretty, by the way, the names Pip" he said taking her hand to shake.

"Okay?" she said looking unsure.

"Peter stop harassing the poor woman, Hi! I'm Trish from the FBI" Trish said pulling Pip's hand away and shaking Kat's hand which seems to be in a daze.

"Trish this is Miss Katrin Dane, CEO of Dane's Corporation and also Kristoff's daughter" I said introducing her, Katrin look at me and wanted to add something but Pip cut her off.

"Oh! so you're the big boss! I'm also a boss but I'm single, are you single?" Pip blabbers, I know he seems like a maniac but his harmless, he just likes to make a fool of himself most of the time.

"Pip let our boss go, she has a boyfriend that's more handsome than you man" I said laughing at his face, although I do feel a bit pain but I quickly push it aside. Whoever that man is I hope he takes good care for her.

"Oh come on! I never get the hot chicks! Len has Terry here while you have Trish! What about me? am I really meant to go solo?" he said swinging his arms around making everyone laugh except for Katrin, what's her problem?

"It's gonna be okay Pip, you just need to eat" Trish said patting him.

"You guys go ahead and eat while I talk to Katrin here about our progress so far" Kristoff said.

"Dad, I wa-" Katrin started saying but was cut off by Kristoff.

"Bye guys" Kristoff said. 

We all went out of the office and to the lift while waiting for it to descend Trish has her right arm over my shoulder and the three are busy talking about nonsense. Trish and I are of the same height she's just an inch or two taller than me now because of her heels.

Exiting the lift we all decide to eat at Mcdonalds since it closer to our work and we are all hungry to think of other places. We started eating while making small talks.

"You still consume a lot of tomato sauce I see" Trish commented as I opened all the packets and squish them to my burger and fries.

"it's delicious, here try one" I said as I held a fries at her mouth which she gladly took a bite.

 "Kris will never change, even her son loves that sauce" Len said as she eats some chicken nuggets.

"Oh! I'm excited to see little Andy! I never saw him in person only pictures that Kris lets me see" Trish said getting hyped.

"I'll introduce you to him later tonight, I know mom and dad will be excited to see you again! are you free tonight though?" I ask her.

"I'm always free for you silly!" she said ruining my hair.