"I want you to come inside."

Play song and keep replaying, over and over and over until chapter ends.

DO IT

H.E.R - Every kind of way

I hold his gaze as I begin to remove the tedious layers of clothing which covered my frame. I take my time with my buttons, popping each one off slowly, before letting the fabric slide off of my back. I can't help but chuckle at the way his gaze moves down my body, shadowing my movements.
I slide my pants and underwear down before standing tall once more. Levi gulps with heated cheeks which make me smile while giving me the last push to go pass the glass barrier which stood between us.

I close the door behind me without taking my eyes off of my heart. I take slow steps towards him as he does to me, our lips coming close but not touching. My hands gently caressing his slender hips as he slide his hands around my shoulders. Teasingly hovering over each other, our lips don't meet despite the way my body screamed for the contact.

We nip at one another before letting our lips meet in a slow, savoring confluence. I close the space between us as I tug him closer to me as we sway slightly in one another's grasp. I groan into him as he wraps his arms around my neck, kissing me leisurely and lovingly.

The water drenches us in its warmth as our bodies melt against each other. The taste of him, the feel of his lips caressing mine... it was addictive. It made my skin tight and warm with undeniable joy.

I groan into him once more as he slips his tongue between my lips, I welcome it without hesistation before greeting it with my own. 

I take a step forward and him one back as I slowly walk our bodies into the wall. I hold him there with my body, allowing my hand to wander his frame with curiosity. My fingers graze his skin in temptation, making their way down his side before sliding down slowly in possession. My hand trailing its way up his frame at a torturous pace which makes Levi whine in the most beautiful way.

Once it reaches his cheek, I caress his skin gently before pulling back to kiss my way down his jaw and neck. I trace his skin like a map, each kiss lingering momentairly on his sweet skin as I present him with my affection before moving to the next spot. My hand follows my descend and retracts down it's original path down his frame as I suck on his neck.

"Mhmm." He groans against me, his hands gripping onto me for support as he suffered the effects of my neverending love for him.

I slide my hands into his, intertwining his fingers, before raising them on either side of his head. He moans against me as he ruts forward, his need pressing into my own.

"Jayson." He groans against my lips, his fingers tightening around my own as I thrust my hips forward to meet his own. "Jaysonnn!" He moans out making my muscles tighten as I press him harder into the wall, trapping what was mine.

I pull back to look at his lust struck face, eyes glazed with love and passion that made my chest swell. I take his lips once more for a brief kiss, dropping his hands and pulling him into me. I kiss him hungrily before prompting him to jump into my grasp. He obliges, his lips moving against mine as his legs wrapped around me and his fingers slid their way between my wet curls.

I move against him as I sandwich him between the wall and myself, his sounds of approval urging me on as I continue my teasingly slow pace. My cock slides against his between our bodies, both hard with need as our lips began to swell at the insistent attention.

Rogueजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें