"I guess I've never thought about that." Said Tom. Enjoying his prolonged converstion with her, relishing the fact that it was her who had prolonged it by standing still as she spoke to him. Pshing back any plans she had to see anyone else. 

They had entered the house and Freya let go of his arm and headed to the nursery. 
Abraxas was glaring daggers at Tom.

"If you hurt her in any way." He Said dangerously.

"What?" Asked Tom raising an eyebrow. What could a lowly little ferret possibly do to me?

"Well for starters I'll make sure you don't have the support of the sacred twenty eight." He said. Tom rolled his eyes, this was no real threat and if he did this Tom would just kill Ana. 

"Well, I don't intend to hurt her." Said Tom.

"I've known you a long time, Riddle, and you've never looked at anyone the way you look at her." Said Abraxas. 

"This conversation is below me, I shall find someone worthy of my time." Said Tom menacingly.

"Like Freya?" Said Abraxas. "She's busy right now, and she's with Ana anyways."

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind my company." Said Tom, arrogantly

"Are you sure, because I'm pretty sure someone else will." Said Abraxas.

"Who?" Asked Tom, he though back to all their previous conc=versations, the stable boy was real? Tom would just have to find out,

Abraxas said nothing and walked away.
Tom walked to the nursery. He heard Ana's voice.

"What age do you think it is when you stop being able to put your feet behind your head?" She Asked.

"Oh, I can still do that." Said Freya .

"How are you single?" Asked Ana.

"It's a choice." Said Freya, who picked up who Tom assumes was her little sister.

"Do you think you ever will run away?" Asked Ana.

"I don't think I could leave Chelsea alone with that wretched woman." She said.  Playing with a tuft of Chelsea's brown hair. The pair did not look very similar, except their eyes. "Besides I intend to run my father company into prosperity."

"Hello, ladies." Said Tom.

"Oh, hi Tom, how are you?" Asked Ana. Her voice shook slightly but Freya seemed more preoccupied with her baby sister to notice.

"Quite well, Ms. Dolohov." He Said.

"I was simply wondering when exactly the two of you are planning to eat." He Said.

"Oh, I guess we could just come now." Said Ana.

The pair quickly left for the dining room.
Tom stayed and stared at the infant. He had never liked kids. And this one was in the way of him whisking it's older sister away to a life with him. He grimaced and went on his way to the dining room.

He then felt eyes on him, from outside the window. He turned quickly only to see red hair.
Curious, he thought. He went outside to the stables, to see a girl, not a boy.

"Can I help you?" Asked the girl. He was pretty sure she had been at Hogwarts with him.

 He was pretty sure she had been at Hogwarts with him