Tom let out a small chuckle. "You don't say." He Said.

"My sister will be waking up soon , I should probably say hello to her." She said, remembering her darling of a little sister who would no doubt look for her.

"How old is she?" He asked.

"One." She said.

"So she's your half sister." He Said.

"Yes, but my step mother isn't one for parenting." She said, scrunching her nose up to show her distaste for the woman.

"Oh, I'll come with you." He Said, as they entered the impressive house. There were not enough words for beautiful in the English language that could possibly describe the Malfoy Vila, it was simply magnificent.

"No it's fine, Ana's usually there, she loves children, always says she'll have as many as possible." Said Freya. She could not understand why. From what she understood, child brth was very painful, and surely one of two children would be enough to satisfy your need for procreation.

"And you?" Asked Tom. Freya was slightly taken aback by the question, not knowing why he wanted to know.

"I like certain children." She said, It was true, Freya had never particularly liked children until her little sister came along and then it was like Chelsea knew exactly when to smile to melt her heart.

~*~

"Do you think you'll ever have any." He asked, he was curious to see if their life goals were remotely compatible. Tom hated children. All they did was whine about how they did not get what they wanted. 

"Well I assume I will be raising my sister with the house elves, but I guess it depends on the man." She said. Tom smiled at her response. Apathy was the foundation of a strong relationship in his opinion.

"So what are you planning for today?" He asked, wondering if they could haphazardly run into each other.

"I'm going to go into the muggle town to pick some things up, and maybe go for ice cream with Ana and Abraxas."She said.

"Ice cream?" He said. That did not seem like it would be able to occupy a mind such as hers for more than five minutes.

"Yes, Ana And I like to play a game." She said.

"What game would that be?" He asked politely, trying to mask his growing interest in her with each syllable that elegantly flowed through her lips.

"I'm afraid it's a rather rude game." She said.

"Suppose I come and find out?" Asked Tom.

"Well, I can't stop you." She said. No you cannot. Tom had his mind set of getting her, so he was not about to allow her to go on her own.

"Did you read the new book about the many healing qualities of beet roots?" He asked.
She looked up at him, shocked that someone else knew that book. He merely smiled at her.

"Why, yes I was just reading it." She said, she could have sworn she heard Tom breathe a sigh of relief. "Rather fascinating, how one, decidedly unimpressive plant, is so important to healing others." She said.

"Agreed, I would have never thought of placing a beet root purée on a dragon fire burn." He said.

"I know, I wonder how they came up with that." She said. "Do you ever think about that?"

"Think about what?" Said Tom.

"How people came up with things." She said,
"like chocolate for instance. Have you ever seen a cocoa bean or tasted one? How did someone get chocolate from that?"