Chapter 1 ~{Meeting & Something Else~}~

Mark POV

I woke up in my den and looked at the empty nest beside me, I sighed, stood up, shook and walked out of my den, it was new leaf so it wasn't as cold, I seen Tyler and Ethan eating and talking, I giggled at the thought of them ever dating "what you giggling about?" I turned around and seen Cry "oh, just the thought of Tyler and Ethan ever dating" Cry giggled a tiny bit "hey, you wanna patrol with me?" He asked "sure! Why not?" We started to walk out of camp until we heard Felix "Mark! Where are you going?" He asked "oh, we're just going on a patrol, and while I'm gone, try not to destroy the place." I told him "alright, cya!" Me and Cry turned back around and started to patrol.

Jack POV

I walked around the woods and seen so many pretty plants, I seen a patch of flowers and started to walk over to them slowly, by the time I reached them I heard other wolves, I turned around quickly but by the time I turned, a large black wolf jumped at me from the bushes "ahh!" I yelped and landed in the flowers, the black wolf had me pinned down with one paw and I had a good look at him, he had floof like me but it was red and he had red fire like marking on his fur, I looked into his eyes and seen they were brown "what are you doing in our territory?!" He growled "w-wait! I'm not looking for any trouble! I just was walking around!" I told him and then another wolf with a mask on came over "oh alpha~ you found yourself a mate?~" he giggled h-he's an alpha! "No! I just found him in the woods!" Be told the weird masked wolf "oh really? Then why are you pinning him down in flowers?" He asked, the black wolf let go of me and I got up "s-sorry for wasting your time a-alpha!" I stammered, he looked at me in the eyes and it felt like I was going to be attacked any second "hey, don't worry about it, hey Cry" he turned to the weird masked wolf "you can continue the patrol without me" the masked wolf nodded and walked away "so.. what's your name?" He asked me "Sean.. but I prefer to be called Jack" I told him "nice to meet you Jack! I'm Mark!" He smiled and I smiled back, still a little scared "no need to be scared!" He told me "so, what's a pack like..?" I asked him "oh, its great! You hunt your own food for your whole pack! And there are so many trusting wolves! It's great!" He told me and looked into my eyes "what's it like being a loner..?" He asked me, still staring into my eyes "oh.. you catch your own food, for yourself, and you spend time going from den to den.. for me, I just like to stay in trees" Mark looked at me like I was crazy "trees?!" He repeated "yeah.. trees.." there was a long moment of silence until Mark asked me something "hey Jack, do you wanna join my pack..?" I looked at him surprised "me?!" "Yeah! Of course! So, what do you say?" He asked "yeah!"

Mark POV

Cute.. wait! What am I thinking?! "Alright! C'mon!" I told him and started to walk and he walked beside me, I could scent his fear "ya know, there's no need to be scared or nervous!" I told him, looking at him "yeah.. I guess you're right!" He smiled looking at me and then looked away, I looked ahead and seen camp entrance, we started to walk in "well.. here we are!" He told him happily, we entered camp and I seen Cry "oh! You brought him!" He said looking kinda surprised, I nodded "I'm going to make an announcement" I told him "Jack," I looked at Jack "stay here with Cry!" I told him and jumped onto the rock, I made a mini howl making sure everyone came out of the den, everyone looked at me and I just looked in Jacks direction "I've called you here to introfuce a new pack member! Jack, step forward" Jack stepped infront of the rock nervously "Everyine! Meet Jack! He will be treated as any other pack member and no differently!" I heard murmurs of the wolves "dissmissed!" I jumped down from the rock and I was face to face with Jack, almost touching noses "welcome to the pack!" I told him and smiled, I turned my ear and heard Cry talking to Felix, Wade, Bob, Tyler and Ethan, I couldn't hear them too well, but I was close enough to make out most of the words "I think alpha like Jack! I seen him pinning Jack down in some flowers! I could've sworn they were both blushing!" I blushed a tiny bit and called Wade over, he quickly walked over "yes Mark?" He asked "I would like you to show Jack around the camp, the inside, I'll show him the outside tommorow" I told Wade and he nodded, I turned and walked into my den, I could hear the faint sound of talking outside the den, I layed in my nest and rested my head on my paws, I looked at the den wall and seen all the claw marks of the former alphas before me, I seen the one that our last alpha put and sighed "I miss him.." I sighed "missed who..?" I heard a similar voice say, I turned around and seen Jack "oh! Hey! How was the tour?" I asked him, only my head turned to look at him "oh, great! Mind if I come in..?" He asked "I don't mind" I told him and rested my head back on my paws, he crawled into the nest with me (yes, its big enough to hold two wolves, DON'T ASK!) I sighed again "hey, what's wrong..?" He asked me sorta looking into my eyes "oh.. just.. see those claw marks..?" Jack looked at them and nodded "they are all the former alphas.." I got up and put my paw on a claw mark, "this one.. was our former alphas.." I hung my head down low and felt Jack press up against me "hey.. it's alright!" He told me and I smiled looking at him, I blushed a tiny bit and seen that he was blushing a tiny bit as well "well.. it's time for you to go to hour den, hope you have a good night Jack" he got up and so did I, he walked out and I layed in my nest..

~At Like.. 11 pm!~

Mark POV (STILL!!!)

I turned around on my back and sighed why can't I sleep?! I started to think of Jack is that why..? I heard someone walking closer, I flipped back onto my stomach and seen Jack "h-hey.. I-I can't sleep.." he whispered "am I your mom?" I giggled "just kidding, neither can I.." I told him, he looked nervous "hey, you wanna go for a walk in the woods?" I asked him "oh! S-Sure!" He smiled, I got up and shook, I started to walk towards the exit "follow me!" I whispered to him, we both kinda ran into the woods "keep following me, but close your eyes" I told him "how will I-" "grab my tail" he nodded and I seen him put his tail over his eyes and felt him grab my tail with his mouth, I led him to my favorite spot in the whole forest, I started to walk towards the cave (its not really a cave, its just.. some weird thing wih brambles around it with no top of it so you can watch the moon, it has a pool of water and a cliff on the side that has a waterfall coming from it and theres a cave behind the waterfall) I walked in the cave and stopped at the water "ok.. open up!" He let go of my tail and took his tail off his eyes, he gasped at the sight of it "it so pretty!" He barked playfully, I was looking at him and his tail was wagging and he was looking around "water!!!!" He barked again "what are you-" right when I said that he jumped in the water and made a big splash, "gah!" I barked as some water got on me "you're going to pay!" I barked playfully and jumped in the water splahing him "hehe! You know that you're dumb! I'm already wet!" He giggled "what did you just call me?!" I asked him playfully "dumb!" He repeated, "oh you!" I jumped on him and brought him under, I came back up and looked were I pushed him and he wasn't there "eh?!" Right when I said that he pushed me under, I giggled and tacked him again, we kept play fighting.

~A Few Minues Later~

Jack POV

Mark took me on top of the cliff to watch the sunrise, it was so beautiful, all the colors.. I could tell that Mark was behind me, I didn't care, I watched as the sun rose slowly, I tried not to look at it because I didn't wanna go blush or anything like that, I smiled and kept looking at the sunrise "thanks.." I told him "thanks for what..?" He asked and I was shocked, I calmed down and smiled still "for taking me into the camp.. showing me this area.. and letting me see the sunrise.." I told him, blushing a bit ugh! Jack! You can't have a crush on him! He's the alpha! "Heh.. I guess you're right" he smiled.

That's it for this chapter!! I'm tired I've been writing for soooooooooooo long!! I'm ded ×-×