Journal Entry #9

21.4.56

I don't know how long I have to write before someone finds me, and I need to get out of here, but I need to jot this down now. Just in case.

The government is behind it. They're behind all of it. There's a project, no, an Operation, called the O2 Operation, as in the oxygen operation. Apparently, there's this proposal to eliminate the whole working class and replace us with the androids we thought were here to protect us. It's government endorsed somehow, and they've got all their companies that supply our oxygen onboard.

This is where the poison came from. They put it in the oxygen to kill us in our sleep. But people like me survived, and those in the east wing ground floor.

I don't know all the details, it's all in a notebook I found. However, it looks like that was their "solution" to the limited oxygen and food resources, which aren't really all that limited, just rationed. They think that killing us off will let the rich people in the domes have more oxygen and food to survive on.

It's heinous and horrible. Killing people to let other's survive? The government is supposed to protect us!

If they're here to kill us, though...What are they gonna do to those of us that survived? Are they going to poison us too?

I need to go. I'll add more details later if I can. Otherwise, if something happens, whoever finds this and reads this, if it's too late, just know you can't always trust the government. If there's still hope...please, do something.