Journal Entry #6

4.21.56

Well, I'm back after a near brush with death. Turns out there's poison in the refill station reservoir. Which means no clean air except in tanks filled prior to who knows well. I imagine anything filled prior to two days ago should be okay because Cormac and I both filled our tanks two days ago and they have clean air.

It's terrifying to think that someone could do that thought. I wonder if it has anything to do with the "disease" Krisi's parents mentioned. Could they be the same thing?

I honestly have a lot of questions. First off, if the reservoir was tainted and the dosage lethal, are all of the Shelter occupants dead? (I really don't want to think about that one...but I have to ask).

Second, who could've tainted the reservoir? It's all run from oxygen farms. We don't even have a maintenance crew here. I don't know anyone who could potentially get in there.

Third, is this what killed Cormac? I...I'm gonna cry writing this, but I have to entertain the possibility he was poisoned. I don't know how it could've been just him, though. Unless...it wasn't just him.

Anyway, I hope someone fixes it soon. If anyone plans to. They notified the authorities I think, but if everyone is dead...

Stop. I can't think about this. I can't write anymore...I'm already crying. I just need some answers. Please, someone. I need answers.

 I need answers