Chapter Five - A

The picture above is what Tyler looks like. If you can't see it then pm me.
~~~
Rye's POV
~

Tyler stood there and smiled gently before he continued talking, "He's my cousins bestfriend." He said and my eyes immediately widened, "W-What?... Does that mean you know his name?! You know him?!"

Tyler giggled at my reaction and leaned into Mikey, "Uh, yeah just about. I think his name is Andy or something... I don't know him that well though.."

I felt my heart flutter at the name, It matches him perfectly, it suits him so well.. I thought as my mind displayed a picture of him. No! Don't get ahead of yourself, Ryan! He wasn't sure if that's even his name!

My heart was just beating faster and faster, I couldn't help but let my mind wander to how amazing he already seemed. "Do you have his number? Or can I at least get your cousins number?"

Jack placed a hand on my back and rubbed my back gently, trying to calm me down. Mikey glared slightly at me from attacking his soulmate with questions but didn't say anything.

A few seconds of silence occurred before Tyler nodded and smiled, "Yeah! Of course! You can get my cousins number, his name is Brooklyn Avraam Wyatt-Gibson by the way.  Just tell him you're a friend of Tyler Lukasson Gibson."

I could feel a look of shock cover my face features as he tells us the names, How am I supposed to remember that?!  As I think and kind of space out I can faintly hear Jacks laugh as well as two unfamiliar laughs, snapping out of it I realize the other two laughs are Mikey and Tyler.

I smiled at them and began laughing as well as I realized they were laughing because of Jacks infamous joke, it goes something along the lines of this;

"What do you call a sad coffee?" Jack usually asks, grabbing the attention of everyone whom hasn't heard it before.

Most people would then answer, "I don't know," or shrug their shoulders although those whom had heard it before would normally roll their eyes.

Then Jack would leave a couple seconds of silence before he started talking again, this time in a sad voice, "A depresso.." he would answer before brightening up again, "Where do you buy a depresso?" He would then ask.

Some people would laugh because of his previous joke and other not so much. Then as they got asked the next question they would either shrug again, say "I don't know." Or say "At Sadbucks." But neither of those answers are correct you see.

"At a cafetearia." Jack would answer and some people didn't get it, while does who did either rolled their eyes or laughed really hard. Mikey and Tyler were apparently some of the latter, those whom would start laughing hysterically along with Jack.

Jack always made me happy with that joke. I clearly remember the first time he told it too me back in 5th grade when we were just small 10 year olds, and now, 9 years later, he still tells it to me and we still laugh just as hard.

Jack turned to look at me as I joined in on their laughing and winked at me, only making me laugh harder. I pulled him close and hugged him, placing a kiss on his head in a nice, brotherly way.

I could hear Tyler coo gently at our actions between his laughter, making me smile. His laugh was so innocent and precious and I could clearly tell why Mikey was so protective of him, he just seemed so innocent, pure and just too good for the world.

Soon when Jack pulled away from the hug and we looked at Mikey and Tyler we could see them have this glint in their eyes, we could see how they had a look adoration and love on their faces.

Me and Jack were both thinking the same thing as we looked at the couple. I hope we get to be friends with them for a long, long time.

~~~

Rye was awed at the adorable couple, he was happy to spend time with Jack and to have some new friends but most importantly, he felt amazed at the fact that he would soon meet his incredible soulmate, Andy.

~~~