Chapter Four - H

Many of the chapters will be in Rye's point of view because he is the one that is going to try finding Andy and since Andy is stuck in the hospital. So yeah, If you have an idea for Andys POV in the hospital then pm me and I'll see if it fits with the plot.

~~~
Rye's POV
~~~

Me and Jack woke up early the next day, I had taken a picture of my Rimlous last night so that we could show how my soulmate looks to others and ask them if they know him or have seen him before. This was all Jacks idea and I'm really grateful because that is an awesome plan.

Now after we both ate breakfast we put on our shoes and said bye to my mum before we left, we had decided whilst eating breakfast that we should check the park first, there is always a lot of people there.

On our way we talked and looked around, checking if we could see someone whom looked like him. Once we reached the park though I almost immediately bumped into someone on accident who ended up falling on their hands and knees, the short male started to bleed.

I crouched down next to him, helping him sit up and apologizing numerous times, the male muttered 'it's fine' every few minutes even if he was crying.

Soon enough I felt a hand grip the back of my shirt and mercilessly pull me away from the younger, "What do you think you're doing to my soulmate huh?" A black haired male growled, throwing me to the ground.

"Excuse me?" I questioned, "He didn't do anything! They just bumped into each other on accident and your soulmate fell, we're just trying to help him!" Jack defended, giving me a hand and helping me up.

The black haired male scoffed, rolling his eyes as he grabbed the collar of my shirt, "That's what they all say, just wait and see and I'll break your neck!" He growled yet again and let go before rushing to his soulmate.

"Are you okay, baby?" He asked in a soft tone and me and Jack shared a look, both shocked from his change of behaviour and wondering if they should run, "Bipolar much?" Jack whispered in my ear and I giggled whilst nodding.

The male who fell nodded grudgingly as he wiped his tears, "They didn't do anything, Mikey, it's not their fault." The teary eyed male sniffled and was pulled into "Mikey'"s lap, Mikey hugged him tightly, kissing away his tears, "I can't just allow them to get away with something like this, even if it was a accident they hurt you, Tyler, Baby.."

The crying male whos name was apparently Tyler shook his head, "N-No, j-just forget it M-Mikey, p-p-please..." Mikey sat still for a moment before pecking Tylers lips.

"Okay.. I'm sorry baby, I overracted." Mikey replied, standing up with Tyler in his arms and carrying him as they now were going towards us.

I looked at them nervously and Jack crossed his arms over his chest, taking a step forward as if he's saying 'If you wanna fight Rye then you gotta fight me first.' I was almost cooing at seeing the younger protect me like that.

Mikey let Tyler down on the ground and they both faced us, holding hands and Tyler spoke up almost immediately, "I'm sorry for Mikey's behaviour, I hope you're all okay? My name is Tyler, it' nice offically meeting you."

Me and Jack shared a look, mentally talking and trying to figure out what our answer would be before we both turned towards them and smiled, "Oh it's alright, My name is Ryan but my friends call me Rye and this is my bestfriend Jack."

Jack chuckled at my introduction and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, "That's true." He said and Mikey opened his mouth to start talking but when nothing came out Tyler gently smacked his arm.

"My name is Mikey, sorry about before, I am just quite protective over Ty here and overreacted." I nodded and pulled my phone out of my pocket.

"It's completely fine but you see, me and Jack here are looking for my soulmate, so I am wondering if you have seen him?" I asked, showing them the picture and Mikey shook his head.

Me, Jack and Mikey looked at Tyler in anticipation, seeing as he hadn't shown any reaction yet and was still studying the picture before his face lit up.

"Oh yeah! He's my..."

~~~

By now, Rye was feeling extremely happy but he was also a bit hesitant, what was his soulmates relationship with Tyler?

~~~

Sorry for the cliffhanger you guys!