1· How it All Began

"I don't want to play with her! Everytime she get sad I get sad!"

You looked down at your black flats and played with the edge of your f/c dress that your mother picked out for you.

"That's not very nice, apologize!"

"No, it's ok, I'll just play by myself." You said with a fake smile.

Quickly, you ran off to the swing and lifted yourself onto it, soft tears pooled in your eyes before falling.

You heard a sniff and looked over to the swing next to you and saw a boy crying. He looked back at you and glared, running off.

"Why? Why does my power make everyone sad?"

.

.

After years of being stuck with your power, you decided the profession you wanted was to be a hero. Your parents loved the idea and supported you completely.

You figured out the workings of your power and now wore something to cover your eyes. Eventually you reached a point where you decided you didnt need to train your quirk.

And so, you went to Shiketsu High to test your luck with the entrance exam. The practical exam was simple in your opinion, and then it was fighting time.

At the gate, there was nobody that you recognized. You did take note of a few people mentally preparing themselves for the challenge.

Then it started. You didn't know what you were expecting, but it wasn't that hard to do either. You had kept your veil on the entire time, not letting your quirk effect other students chances.

Although you did have to intervene when a girl with fawn colored hair nearly got crushed by falling debris, you simply just shot a beam of sadness to knock it out of the way.

As it turns out, you passed, so you went to celebrate by getting (choose food).... alone.

You sat alone at your table, sadly munching on your food when someone tapped your shoulder. You looked over and saw a girl about your age with short brown hair.

"Hello! Sorry to bother you but you looked so sad by yourself, I was wondering if I could eat with you?" She asked, a nervous look on her face.

You blinked away a single tear that nearly fell.

"Yes, thank you."

She sat across from you with her food and you looked down at your own.

"So why were you alone anyway?" She asked curiously.

"Well I wanted to celebrate getting into the heri course but everyone was busy, I dont think they were but my quirk is a bit frustrating to be around." You laughed nervously.

She tilted her head, "Does it have something to do with you covering your eyes?"

Before you could respond, she leaned forward and pulled the edge of the fabric up past your irises. You blinked in surprise as she smiled.

"You have pretty eyes!"

Lol your quirk may or may not be inspired by blue diamond XD